4 year old reacting to new Cobra

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Small back story: I had an 03 Cobra for a few years. I decided to sell it when we started looking for a new house since I wanted to buy a new house before selling the old one. To do that we had to have even more cash in the bank, so the Cobra got the axe.

My 4 year old absolutely loved that car. Young car enthusiast through and through so he was heart broken that we sold it.

Yesterday I closed a deal on a new car and didn't tell him anything about it. This is him seeing it for the first time. Please excuse the messy garage. Still trying to get everything set in its place.

Rambro

Established Member
It's cool when the little ones get into them. My son is seven and he's always been afraid to ride in my car because it has a nitrous kit on it and he's always afraid im going to use it. I've never used it, bottle is out of the car but it still creeps him out lol.

331 LX

Established Member
Awesome... Where are the pics of the car?

I can remember when I was a kid and my dad bought a brand new 90 LX 5.0 5-speed - We would go do donuts in the mall parking lot and I remember racing a vette back then. I was 6 years old and will never forget those memories. I wish I had a son to share that with, maybe some day. Grats on the new home and whip.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
9MWXf90.jpg

2JsGQCC.jpg

yYtZF5T.jpg

AQP1HLM.jpg

And more messy garage. :-/

Rv61oiM.jpg

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
That is great I like the video. Enjoy the Cobra. I had the same feeling in 2002 at the Chicago Auto show when I saw the Cobra for the first time:D.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Awesome. Hope he never loses that enthusiasm. I like to think I still have it when I get to hammer the throttle.

Comp04svt

Established Member
That's so cool!! Having a little boy myself, whose 16 months old, I can't wait to have him as a cruising buddy and hope he's into cars just like that!

Users who are viewing this thread