93R and 00R at car show.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I hit World Of Wheels in Chattanooga TN this weekend. It was a FANTASTIC display of cars. One guy had his 93R, 00R and 2 88 Saleens displayed together. I looked around and couldn’t find him. I wanted to chat about his lovely cars. Ironically, he has the same plate on his 93 that I have on my 00R: “RARE R.”

Ben, if you are on this site, say hello!

2_A088_C96-_E9_B7-4872-9136-32_CB8568918_B.jpg

0_CE6_FD64-57_C3-4275-_B07_D-20274424493_F.jpg

comprepsvo

Established Member
Goose, sorry I missed you Brother. Yes, the 2 R's and the Saleen SSC are mine. The OO R is #33 and the 93 R is #39. The only people who knew what the cars were are the true Ford guys, even though I had a board describing each car and why Ford built them. Thanks for the kind words, they both looked pretty good. I got tickled that they put the 93 R in the Restored catageory, even though it is all original at 39 K miles. It has had the paint corrected and they must have thought it had been repainted.

Ben

comprepsvo

Established Member
Also for info, my 93 R, OOR and my Teal 93 Cobra have been invited for the Ponies In the Smokies show, this March 22-24. Not only will they have the Saleen cars there, as many years of each Mustang , but this year a SVT display. So anyone that wants to see some outstanding cars all in one place inside you need to go to the Ponies In the Smokies site get your tickest, there are several activities before the show, like a cruise thru the Smokies, a cruise in, etc. There will be cars outside the inside display also. Worth while your time to go. This is the second year, and I remember correctly they had 300 cars last year!!

Users who are viewing this thread