94-04 ABS Delete Manifold

Djchunter

Established Member
Don't mean to jump start this from the dead, but I am interested in a delete kit with the line lock assembly and mounting bracket for 99-04
Thanks
Dave

edit: Also Phil I noticed your phone number is 440 area so your local to me if that helps as well.

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
May i ask whats the benefit of deleting the abs? mines is already jacked up and the light goes in n out

Im doing it for weight reduction since i dont have ABS sensors anymore. I was just gonna leave the ABS module but if i can take some weight off the front then why not.

Phill

Established Member
It's been awhile guys, but I'm back up machining with a new 2017 HAAS TM-1P CNC Milling center. My wife died several yrs ago at age 47. It has taken me 3 yrs to get my act together. It was and still is hard. Now that I'm set up with a real shop 6 months ago and pair of CNC mills, shipping time is usually 2-3 days from date of orders. No more long waits.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
It's been awhile guys, but I'm back up machining with a new 2017 HAAS TM-1P CNC Milling center. My wife died several yrs ago at age 47. It has taken me 3 yrs to get my act together. It was and still is hard. Now that I'm set up with a real shop 6 months ago and pair of CNC mills, shipping time is usually 2-3 days from date of orders. No more long waits.

Phil so sorry for your loss...

Glad to hear that you are back in business - you make a great product.

Phill

Established Member
Prices have dropped, now that I have a HAAS TM-1P CNC milling center with auto tool changer.

Mustangv6nomore

Established Member
I think you are the guy I ordered mine from (it has been a year or so, and I forget) but I am very happy with mine. Cleaned up the engine room a lot and got rid of that huge ABS setup. I removed the bulb from my dash, it was a 10 minute job. I've noticed no difference in the brakes vs having the ABS in there, they work fine.

Dta17

Established Member
Going to put in my order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

Phill

Established Member
PRB Machining ABS Delete Manifolds, where quality is the key!

Attachments

• IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 325

Phill

Established Member
Mustang 99-04 New design super lightweight ABS Delete Manifolds, weighing in at 0.28 lbs. IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1894.JPG IMG_1896.JPG

Phill

Established Member
New design super lightweight 99-04 Mustang ABS delete manifold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread