95r parts worth selling

Gdcar22

I sold my 95r and have some parts that didn't go with the car. I have the fuel cell, the rear differential assy, complete exhaust and a hand full of other nos parts. Also a new bladder for the fuel cell. Should I sell the parts or hold on to them ? The reason I have the parts is I traded the car in on a new 350.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
IMO, I would sell them, since you no longer have the car, and there are prob a fair amount of owners out there that could use OEM parts, as these cars are now 22 years old.

You could prob get decent $ for them.

I know I've got a variety of parts for my 2000 R, splitters, extra hood and wing, exhaust, wheels, seats, etc. just in case I need them someday, either to use or sell.

davej

Established Member
IMO, I would sell them, since you no longer have the car, and there are prob a fair amount of owners out there that could use OEM parts, as these cars are now 22 years old.

I know I've got a variety of parts for my 2000 R, splitters, extra hood and wing, exhaust, wheels, seats, etc. just in case I need them someday, either to use or sell.

let me know what else you have.how much for the fuel cell? withor without the bladder? thanks dave

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I'm interested in a list of what you have as well. Fuel cell and/bladder is of interest too.

Users who are viewing this thread