A big THANKS to all who could make the cruise today!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
20170604_123641.jpg
A big Thank You to everyone for coming out today, especially after we had to postpone it. But I think the date picked worked out well. An even bigger Thank You to Bill Wise for hosting us, and Dwight Galt for getting the ball rolling and keeping it going when needed. I hope everyone had a good time, and still has some tread left. I was followed by some awesome cars today, and am always impressed with the driving ability and camaraderie of this group!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I had a great time! Thank you for all of your time coming up with the route and leading the way! It was really nice to meet Dwight and some of the original MACA crew.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome time folks!!! Thanks to Greg and Billy for all their help and efforts!

Ended up with 24 cars in the cruise and then had some other MACA folk that met us at Billy's. Cruise was great! Really good route and tons of opportunities to drive these cars for the purpose they were designed for!

Be great for folks that took pictures to post them up in this thread. I can't believe I never got around to taking one picture!

Already working on the next get together! Stay tuned....

bssmith1220

Established Member
Cruise route was great. I had to bring up the rear since I had the kiddos with me. Gotta keep it safe with them along. Here's the only picture I got.

Attachments

• IMG_5766.JPG
    IMG_5766.JPG
    961 KB · Views: 155

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
It was a great time! Maybe we can talk about a track rental sometime in the mix. We also have the annual American Muscle Show to step up to a new level of participation which always sells out so we have to get coordinated by early July.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Cruise route was great. I had to bring up the rear since I had the kiddos with me. Gotta keep it safe with them along. Here's the only picture I got.
I saw you pull into the start with them all. Looked like the joint was rocking before you got rolling. LOL

I hope they had a good time.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Great to see old faces and meet new ones. Thanks for getting this together!! What a perfect day for it.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Had a great time guys! Good to see everyone after such a long time. I was talking to Dwight and We've been Hot rodding for 10-12 years. Time flies when you're burning rubber.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Hey guys,
Can anyone possibly help me locate Yukes HID who does the headlights.
Maybe he was on the cruise and someone got his phone number or if someone who is Facebook friends could you have him PM me please.
I'm trying to finish getting my car back on the road but these headlights are terrible, especially at night.
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread