A driver's car

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That's where you're wrong. I get a ton of people commenting on the car that clearly aren't car people. Old men at stores, moms with their kids at the club, etc. I never would have though that was the case. People go insane over the car. The last time I was at Arizona Motorsports Park racing I had a group of men come over from the golf course to specifically ask about the three wagons in the paddock. Nobody believes me when I explain how much attention the car gets and I don't blame them, I didn't think it would happen either.
Do they ask what is that or ask if that's a V?
Do you have the wagon? Do they make a non v cts wagon?

Blown 89

Established Member
Do they ask what is that or ask if that's a V?
Do you have the wagon? Do they make a non v cts wagon?
They don't ask if it's a V...they usually ask if it's really a Cadillac. When I tell them most had no clue Cadillac made something like that.

I do have the wagon. Yes they do make a Non V wagon.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
GT350
STi
Used ATS-V
S4 (but it might blend in too much for your liking)
S3

There are TONS of cars that meet your criteria.

Sent from my BlackBerry. The blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use!

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
They don't ask if it's a V...they usually ask if it's really a Cadillac. When I tell them most had no clue Cadillac made something like that.

I do have the wagon. Yes they do make a Non V wagon.
I've seen you mention the appeal a few times, and it has to be a locale thing. Here, I have had two people notice my V in the last 6 months or so. One old man in a Cadillac suv walking by, and some guy on the highway who kept waving me by to get me to open it up and gave a thumbs up after. Despite being a pretty rare color, it seems to blend in everywhere.

coremaster21

Established Member
Many people don't give the Bmw 335i/135i enough credit. A bolted, Jb4 tuned 335i on e-85 would keep up with a stock c6 z06 if not beat it. No one would expect it either that is why I like them, they have that sleeper thing going on.

Blown 89

Established Member
Many people don't give the Bmw 335i/135i enough credit. A bolted, Jb4 tuned 335i on e-85 would keep up with a stock c6 z06 if not beat it. No one would expect it either that is why I like them, they have that sleeper thing going on.
I have a friend with a modded 135i and it's a beast. The styling of the 135 turns me off though.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
My wifes v2 actually gets pretty good attention and it's stock appearance wise. She always gets questioned about it. As far as the op, you described a Viper imo.

Users who are viewing this thread