Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This suicide has set off a weird change in people on my facebook.

A person I know killed themselves last week. People were writing online " RIP" .. " See you in heaven" that sort of thing.

Yet... When AH killed himself they stated that all people that kill themselves go straight to hell.

It's been weird to say the least to watch

Blown 89

Established Member
Goes from dumb **** that has it all to murderous **** to clairvoyant **** that saves his family. That narrative is so stupid it's not even laughable. He sure as **** didn't come up with this "plan" by himself at the least.
Gotta love the media

DropSVT

Established Member
3f788a9400f11d2882fb8fae8b32b6fa.png

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This suicide has set off a weird change in people on my facebook.

A person I know killed themselves last week. People were writing online " RIP" .. " See you in heaven" that sort of thing.

Yet... When AH killed himself they stated that all people that kill themselves go straight to hell.

It's been weird to say the least to watch

Im with you on that.

People are ****ing stupid. They change their opinion on subjects to suit their purposes only.

Family/friend commits suicide = angel / hero / never did nuffin wrong

Someone else commits suicide = automatically labeled coward / easy way out

Its pretty laughable.

What's facebook? Just another evil that was suppose to help families connect, and it's turned into a complete demise of society.

Totally agree. Social media makes my brain vomit.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
What's facebook? Just another evil that was suppose to help families connect, and it's turned into a complete demise of society.

This I hate it. Dk how many people have asked me if I have one. Or people I work with that can't find mine I tell them I don't have nor want one. Don't have time for that bs. Had a MySpace back in the day haven't had a social media profile since I've deleted it in like 2011. I like it here though if you consider this place that. Hell I've even thought about a Instagram because of all the terminator pages only though but don't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
E
This I hate it. Dk how many people have asked me if I have one. Or people I work with that can't find mine I tell them I don't have nor want one. Don't have time for that bs. Had a MySpace back in the day haven't had a social media profile since I've deleted it in like 2011. I like it here though if you consider this place that. Hell I've even thought about a Instagram because of all the terminator pages only though but don't have one.

Even that crap has taken away the personal. Maybe I'm old school, but there's no personal interaction. Just hash tags and stupid crap.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

BTW, I don't have one Patrick.
All my friends and relatives...start a Assbook page. Me, I don't ****ing think so.

Users who are viewing this thread