Adding Gauge Display to SCT X4

Gearbox94

Established Member
Hey guys so i have this SCT X4 that im using with my 03 Cobra and noticed it doesn't have an option to monitor the IAT 2 under the gauges/datalog selection. I've read that its possible to create your own config file and upload it to the tuner and you can monitor whatever you want. So i tried doing this by making a config file with livelink2 and then exported it to a dlx file and uploaded it to the tuner. Problem is the x4 keeps saying "software is out of date" and won't let me open the config file for the gauges. I've updated the tuner and livelink and it keeps giving me this message.. All i want to do is to be able to monitor the IAT 2 and a few other parameters with the handheld. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong here? And just to be clear i'm not trying to use livelink to monitor parameters i want to use solely the handheld.

Gearbox94

Established Member
I honestly dont know why I bother asking questions on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly dont know why I bother asking questions on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have you called SCT? I can’t help you, but you could p.m one of the tuners on here who might be able to answer your question. I run a X3, so I can’t be of much help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread