AED Tune Thoughts

McFarlandd

Founder Of Southern Ohio Streets Cars
Established Member
Thought I would make a thread to brag about Shaun over at AED. I decided to change tunes Monday so I shot Shaun an email and within hours he had gotten back to me with instructions. I ran a datalog on my car today, sent him the file and within an hour I recieved a Base Tune. I loaded up the base tune, datalogged, sent him the data and within the hour receieved my finalized tune, he is A1 to deal with.

As for the tune, the car now pulls much hard from 3000 to redline, is very smooth through the power. As he told me, I would feel the difference.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
As far as tuning services are concerned, I feel Shaun goes above and beyond. I'm sure other tuners out there can match what he can performance wise but when it comes to customer service noone comes close. I have contacted many tuners in the past and while I always heard back from them Shaun was always the fastest and the most willing to help. As long as I have a Ford it will have an AED tune on it. Keep doing what you do Shaun!!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
he's definitely super quick to respond. I'm use to emailing a tuner and they might get back within a few hours or days. I know people are busy. but when I wrote him, I swear it was like 10-30 mins later each time.

Mat5.0

Established Member
+1 for AED. still in process of working through my tune with Shaun after my cobra jet swap, but so far has been awesome. Answered all my questions, no matter how ridiculous, very quickly. As others have stated, very straightforward answers and grade A service.

Ron Simoni

FIREFIGHTER
Shaun at AED took care of me and my 2012 GT. She went on the rollers and dyno tune. My car is completely stock other then Roush ABs,,not much mods I can do out here in Calif. because she needs to pass smog test. Shaun was a real good guy and explained all he was doing and answered questions I had. He did 4 pulls which was interesting to see,,,Im very happy with his tune.
Ron

Ron Simoni

FIREFIGHTER

Attachments

• ry457.jpeg
    ry457.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 262

Users who are viewing this thread