Alcoa Super Snake wheels. 20x10 20x11 custom widened

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive been sitting on this for quite some time. i picked them up used in a trade for some other 20s plus cash. they have some minor curb rash so i was planning to refinish them. they've already been stripped of the durabrite coating. these will look brand new when you receive them.

these were originally a set of 4 20x10s. i recently had them widened by Erick Vaughn (he's local to me). we've checked the run out on these on our machine and they are in perfect condition.

these are NOT 50th Anniversary wheels nor from an actual Super Snake car. they simple say Shelby Forged on them.

i have a decent amount invested in them so they will not be going for cheap. with that being said, i can have some custom finishes done that most others cannot get (easily). like REAL black chrome plating, regular chrome plating, brushed aluminum, brushed aluminum with double tinted clear coat, polished with clear ceramic coating, etc...
depending on what finish you want and where you live, these will be around $5k. i know thats a lot but thats the going rate for these and most sets arent widened. AND wont have a custom finish. of course, if you want a basic finish like satin or gloss black, that will lower the price. PM me or call me to start discussing a deal.

what you see is what you get. i do not have center caps for them. if you get those nice billet BPS center caps you can send them to me have a matching finish done and with custom engraving (no extra charge).

**FITS 2015+ Mustangs excluding GT350

1_zpsbihcny7n.jpg

2_zpsrmj0j0ke.jpg

3_zpsssrjdudb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread