All Non L.E.O. posters please read

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I dont know why this is necessary, but apparently it is.

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES SET UP FOR THIS FORUM AT THE TOP OF THE THREADS PAGE BEFORE RESPONDING TO OR STARTING A NEW THREAD.

For those of you that dont want to go and read it, here are the guidelines:

"This is a forum for information regarding law enforcement, traffic laws, current events in law enforcement, and a place for the boys in blue to hang out. This is NOT the place to flame cops or complain about the ticket you got.:nono: If you have questions feel free to ask.:thumbsup: This forum is especially for and moderated by police officers.

That means when you respond to a post and call an officer a "pig" or "useless" or anything else inflammatory or derogatory it is not acceptable. When your context is meant only to irritate or inflame that is not acceptable.

These guidelines are set up so the officers/agents that come in here to answer Non L.E.O.s questions can do so without being flamed or insulted, whether directly or indirectly. These "volunteers" come here to help fellow enthusiasts with legitimate questions. They use their years of experience and knowledge to help in the best way they can and do not deserve to be bashed or insulted for doing so.

Most posters find this forum extremely useful and appreciate the officers/agents time and efforts. Yet there are a few that come in here for the sole purpose of amusing themselves while taking an undeserving jab at the L.E.O.s that participate in here. It is for this reason and to maintain the purpose of this forum that the guidelines are strictly enforced and posts are editted. It is not your place to interpret the moderators/admins action.

Please follow these simple guidelines and this will continue to be a great forum that is a valuable asset to those that need the help.

Thank you for your cooperation.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
:thumbsup:

btw adam you got the old 10k post in on the last post :lol: you had to do it..

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
This was last seen two months ago, since that time we have had a bunch of newer members that dont understand why this forum is so heavily moderated. For that reason, I will revive this thread!

If your posts are not on topic or are derogatory toward L.E., they will be editted or removed completely and you will be warned. If your inability to follow the guidelines of this forum continue, you will be denied access to this forum.

If you feel you must bash L.E.O.'s please feel free to do so in SmackDown!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
cops suck! :eek:

just kiddin guys, back to the top for the retards :thumbsup:
now if i was paying attention i would have known this was stuck :poke:

Mika

Established Member
To the boys in blue, thank you for what you do. FWIW, my sister is a dispatcher for a PD in southern Florida. She said one of the last jobs that you want to do is be a police officer. My hats off to you, the boys in blue. :)

Mika

Users who are viewing this thread