amaze me!

mystcobra04

Established Member
Well was coming home from work from hwy 82 (mexico) and hook up with a black srt 8 2016 challenger scat pack dam they look nice, I not sure what mods he had but he did sound good. I just had header installed and a stage 2 clutch and tune by TMS out of Renton Wa. great team their. anyways we did a couple pumps until we had a clear road way, and it was on. I down shift to 2 at 50mpr and he honk off, and I hit it and I broke loose. he took a 2 car lengh on me was panicking a little bit until I hit that sweet post at 4000 and went into 3rd which then I roll on him and took a half lead on. when we both shift into 4th and I walk him by 2 car lengths. we shut down and the guy gave me a thumbs up I back at him. it still amaze me how these 03/04 cobras can run with the best of them. I keep wanting to trade this beast off on a 13 Shelby but when time to sign the papers I back out. I do have video on this working to down load and will post.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice kill! You have to love the '03-'04 Cobra and the big power they can make, but a '14 GT-500 has equal potential and is a better car overall. Totally understand, though, why you want to keep your '04 Cobra. And, it's a Mystichrome! ;)

Kiohtee

Established Member
In for vid, because I'm having a hard time believing you made up two cars and proceeded to put another two on a Scat Pack with less than 500rwhp.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice run OP. I miss my 03 Cobra at times but I would def trade it in on a 13' GT500. Or keep the Terminator and then get a 13' to sit beside it.

Users who are viewing this thread