And the madness continues

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Then these same parents go and say how Jr was always good and so didn't mean to try and bump off the local liquor store. And that the cops was just a bunch of trigger happy Rambo's.

But this is Boston and so par for the course for such a liberal cesspool. Sad to think that this same area was the birth of our independence back in the 1770's. Sad to see how it is now.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Then these same parents go and say how Jr was always good and so didn't mean to try and bump off the local liquor store. And that the cops was just a bunch of trigger happy Rambo's.

But this is Boston and so par for the course for such a liberal cesspool. Sad to think that this same area was the birth of our independence back in the 1770's. Sad to see how it is now.
The whiners don't want the minority's to feel threatened. I with that the Police Chief would continue with the program.

CV355

_
Established Member

We trashed British property over a 3% tax on tea. Now, we subject ourselves to 35%+ so little Skylar can have his/her/whatever safe space until he/she/whatever can also vote Democratic and get paid to do nothing.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Will be interesting to see what happens when the "concerned parents" may need assistance from law enforcement.
This falls in line with most schools not doing the pledge of allegiance anymore.
We won't get into that absurdism.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
SMH.... "specifically students of color, undocumented immigrants and children who may have had a negative experience with police previously."

shit like this is exactly why Hillary Clinton wud have been a disaster cause I'm sure she wud support shit like this! she is very Anti-Police!

give u a small example....... buddy of mine is a Yale-New Haven cop and when Hillary clinton came to Yale a few years back he was standing about (10) feet from her doing his job making sure no one harmed her.

well, he over heard her say "Get this uniform cop away from me!" shortly after that the secret service asked his Sergeant if he could stand somewhere else! he said she said it real loud and didn't give a shit who heard her.... stupid *UNT! If I was his Sgt. I wud have told the secret service to eat shit!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
well, he over heard her say "Get this uniform cop away from me!" shortly after that the secret service asked his Sergeant if he could stand somewhere else! he said she said it real loud and didn't give a shit who heard her.... stupid *UNT! If I was his Sgt. I wud have told the secret service to eat shit!

I would of done one better if I was the shift supervisor, I would of told the Secret Service. Well we'er leaving since we got more importing stuff to do, you know that fighting and preventing crime thing, and simply pull every officer that was at the location off and out of there. Then tell them not to report if anything did happen.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
images

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Just more proof that the liberal left is against the Police in this country. You just can't fix stupid when it comes to the dopey parents of these kids. They should bring a few of that areas dope dealers so they can high five them on the way to class. I have known it for years now but the liberals in this country just get more stupid by the day. I live in another liberal cesspool called NJ where some parents were complaining because they were teaching the Islam religion to the students. But only a few were complaining. I still have not found out what town in NJ that was.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I would put more focus on why elementary kids are uncomfortable around cops, at that age they shouldn't have a fear. Sounds like CPS is needed instead of blaming the cops trying to promote a positive view.

Zemedici

Established Member
exerpt

'...some of the students may respond negatively to a group of uniformed police officers at their school, specifically students of color, undocumented immigrants and children who may have had a negative experience with police previously.'

uh......what?

Zemedici

Established Member
I would put more focus on why elementary kids are uncomfortable around cops, at that age they shouldn't have a fear. Sounds like CPS is needed instead of blaming the cops trying to promote a positive view.

that's what I'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread