And the madness continues

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_4144.jpg
The demographics make me laugh

MFE

Established Member
To be perfectly honest, I've bristled about "School Resource Officers" for a long time. I'm not anti-cop in the least. I just don't like the idea of our kids being raised to be comfortable with a police presence at everything they do. I see it as a self-perpetuatuing Pussification Program, teaching the kids to be police-laden pussies because we've made teachers into pussies.

We didn't have SRO's when I was a kid, and we didn't need them. Why? Because the teachers could smack the shit out of you if you stepped out of line, and if you got in a fight, they'd jump in and you were not going to like how it turned out. But now, we're supposed to let the police handle everything, including school discipline, because teachers have been spayed and neutered thanks to pussy school boards worried about lawsuits from pussy liberal parents. I don't like it, and I never have.

Blown 89

Established Member
Welcome to liberal America, where feeling safe is more important than actually being safe.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
kids also probably didnt bring handguns to school in your day either. Being that my wife is a teacher Im thankful they have officers on campus, theres been more than one gun incident

MFE

Established Member
You're right, they didn't. But they did bring rifles for show and tell, and nobody pissed their pussies over it. Isn't it odd that we really didn't have such a spate of bringing guns to school with bad intent until we started calling them gun-free zones?

nxhappy

Established Member
So we let the children wallow in their discomfort instead of confronting/solving it? Glad we can just hide from uncomfortable situations now. I'll be over here in my safe space if you need me.
it's sad isn't it ? WTF is happening to this country?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
exerpt

'...some of the students may respond negatively to a group of uniformed police officers at their school, specifically students of color, ILLEGAL immigrants and children who may have had a negative experience with police previously.'

uh......what?

Well if the parents weren't criminals then nobody would have anything to worry about. Oh and i fixed your quote for you

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I didn't need to read the article to immediately predict the motive, blacks, and illegal aliens were the reason. I was right. It's Trumps fault.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We didn't have SRO's when I was a kid, and we didn't need them. Why? Because the teachers could smack the shit out of you if you stepped out of line, and if you got in a fight, they'd jump in and you were not going to like how it turned out. But now, we're supposed to let the police handle everything, including school discipline, because teachers have been spayed and neutered thanks to pussy school boards worried about lawsuits from pussy liberal parents. I don't like it, and I never have.
Amen brother! Tell it like it is.

Users who are viewing this thread