Antiperspirant

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I sweat like a fat guy in a sauna. No shit, I would sweat if I was walking in Antarctica wearing nothing but a banana hammock.

I have tried so many different antiperspirants and nothing seems to work.

Anyone else deal with this?

What have you tried that provided some relief?

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
So, I sweat like a fat guy in a sauna. No shit, I would sweat if I was walking in Antarctica wearing nothing but a banana hammock.

I have tried so many different antiperspirants and nothing seems to work.

Anyone else deal with this?

What have you tried that provided some relief?

I'll have to dig up the time capsule for this. My pits used to be soaked in any kind of weather when I was in my twenties. Dermatologist prescribed Drysol. Apply at night, leave on over night, then shower as per usual and I only had to do this once every week or so as I recall. Used regular over the counter antiperspirant daily. I did this maybe a year or so and my problem went away.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
how long have u had this issue for? are u overweight? excessive sweating can mean a lot of different medical issues or they could mean nothing at all.

I have had bouts of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and have used a product called Drysol and it works.

a doctor can prescribe a higher-strength, aluminum salt-based antiperspirant. it burns a little going on but did help. some of the "Clinical" antiperspirants OTC work well like the Gillette one. it costs a little more tho.

nxhappy

Established Member
go to the doctor make sure everything is OK. He can prescribe some strong stuff too.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm with the OP. I can work up a sweat in an ice storm. I can go outside right now and end up in a t-shirt. It's in the high 20s here.

Why do I sweat? It's just a natural reaction to physically doing something.

Oddly my body doesn't really sweat as much as my head and face. My feet don't sweat at all. I'm thankful for that. I wear cowboy boots 90% of the time. I don't want to imagine what kind of stench that would produce after a day.

Maybe I was born deformed? I'm blaming my parents.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
My problem is no matter what deodorant that I use, it stains my shirts
You're applying too much. Only a thin layer is needed.... Stains are too much deodorant rubbing off and changing the pH of the shirt. Old spice had an article about that on their website a while back. A swipe or two works just as well as a bazillion.

blue 07

Established Member
I'll have to dig up the time capsule for this. My pits used to be soaked in any kind of weather when I was in my twenties. Dermatologist prescribed Drysol. Apply at night, leave on over night, then shower as per usual and I only had to do this once every week or so as I recall. Used regular over the counter antiperspirant daily. I did this maybe a year or so and my problem went away.
Funny you bring that up, had same identical issue seems like forever ago ! That stuff stung putting it on if I recall, but worked great

cj428mach

Established Member
Get something like that Certaindri. It will sting/irritate after putting on but the stuff works.

Users who are viewing this thread