Antiperspirant

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Funny you bring that up, had same identical issue seems like forever ago ! That stuff stung putting it on if I recall, but worked great
Yea, that Drysol roll-on was uncomfortable the one night I'd "wear" it, but then I went from once a week to finally once a month, to never. It really works.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I could lose a few pounds but I am not Pizza The Hut. I am going to talk to my doctor about it, I just keep forgetting.

If I die I will my Mustang Parts to the “Chowdahhh Head” crew.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
So, I could lose a few pounds but I am not Pizza The Hut. I am going to talk to my doctor about it, I just keep forgetting.

If I die I will my Mustang Parts to the “Chowdahhh Head” crew.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Just ask about Drysol. It used to be Rx. Not sure if it is now. There may be over the counter versions now. And he may tell you to talk to a dermatologist instead, but it solved my problem for good.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the same issue. Not overweight either. I'm 6', 190lbs.
Seems like the antiperspirant causes me to sweat. If I go without, no sweat, no stink either.

I'd love to find something that works. Seems like I've tried them all.
I never understood the instructions either. Apply before bed. Then what? Get up in in the morning and wash it off in the shower? What's the point?

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Funny enough, I had the same issue. I weigh 200 lbs and am 5' 10". So pretty average build. As I got older I noticed profuse underarm sweating. Was totally embarrassing. I'd kill a shirt in second flat. If I got stressed about something it went into overdrive. I could feel the streams of sweat running down my sides. For a while it seemed like the more deodorant/antiperspirant I put on the more I'd sweat. It was crazy bad.

It could have been a change in my chemistry as I get older however the biggest thing I changed? I *stopped* wearing underarm deodorant. My sweating stopped. It took a couple of weeks but I stopped sweating profusely.

Honestly I'm convinced that it was the deodorant/antiperspirant that was causing me to sweat.

If I wear it now I only put on a small amount and wash it off before I go to bed. Certainly don't keep it on for a long time.

YMMV. Good luck. It's a shitty problem to have.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
Shave pits
Get inked with an arrow pointing down to stink factory on back of biceps.

Or just wear an undershirt to catch your turkey drippings.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Certaindri for sure. If you have tried normal antiperspirant and it has not worked, then I wouldn't expect results from different brands... it is mostly just a variation in the amount of active ingredient they use, and it is all the same.

Certaindri roll-on is a different animal. Like someone said, trim your hair down a little and apply it AT NIGHT. Then let is dry before putting a shirt on. Be careful, start slow... it will burn you if you over-do it. The first time I used it, I burnt my underarm and didn't sweat for like 6 months. Honestly... it was worth it.

Also very important...If you are using normal antiperspirant, like most people you probably apply it in the morning after a shower. You should be applying it at night, before bed (not within 1 hour of showering). It sinks into the pores. After a shower and in the morning it is mostly a waste as it doesn't get into the pores before sweat washes it out.

Oh, FYI... I used to have a lot of underarm sweat... typical wet armpit after 10 minutes in a t-shirt sometimes, even if it wasn't hot out. I could feel it drip down my arm or side, it was so bad. I was going to an academy at the time and needed to wear a uniform all the time, so I tried Certaindri and it stopped completely. It was a damn miracle.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
balls.jpg

josephcostello

Established Member
My problem is no matter what deodorant that I use, it stains my shirts

346cef5c970ef31eeb37c65cd298e0d9.jpg

I went through a bunch of different antiperspirants before I found this one. It is by far the best I've used. Best part is no white stains. I highly reccomend it. It comes Unscented too

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
3rd degree burns in the armpit area will solve all of your problems.. No more hair.. no more sweat... no more stink.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
WD40.
It also enhances the fart noise experience when you stick your hand under your pits.

and you can light them too.

Users who are viewing this thread