Any 2.3 TVS cobras in the 800whp range here?

blckRadda

Established Member
And thats with an old tech borg warner im sure if he swaps to a 76 precision he will be in the mid 8's all day. And yes i hope tvs develop it for the cobras
Even if they don't that shouldn't stop anyone who really wants to run that blower from doing so. Cobra Engineering has sold an adapter plate for years now that allows anyone using the 03/04 lower intakes to switch over to GT500 superchargers. Move battery to other side, get a new CAI, extend some wires and slap that supercharger on. I really want to see how the 2650 would do on a 4.6L seems like the perfect size blower.

305Cobra

Established Member
Even if they don't that shouldn't stop anyone who really wants to run that blower from doing so. Cobra Engineering has sold an adapter plate for years now that allows anyone using the 03/04 lower intakes to switch over to GT500 superchargers. Move battery to other side, get a new CAI, extend some wires and slap that supercharger on. I really want to see how the 2650 would do on a 4.6L seems like the perfect size blower.

The new tvs will be a beast dont get mw wrong i just bought a vmp blower for my termi swapped foxbody i like blowers too but for the corvette and ricer league ..what i was just advicing the kid is if your worried about #s and running hard lets be honest turbo is the only way..

Users who are viewing this thread