Any members in Colorado Springs? Need a car on a used car lot eyeballed - will Paypall $25

Kornilov

Established Member
Looking at a very attractively priced New Edge on a used car lot in Colorado Springs, CO. Car has hail damage and the seller claims he cant take better photos of whats already on there. If any one is local, can you please swing by and see how bad things look?

Please PM me for details. If you can email me some photos of the car closer up, I will paypap you $25.

Thanks!!!

Kornilov

Established Member
Hopefully someone chimes in. I'm 3 hours away, so it wouldn't be as easy for me.

Nah, bro. I wouldnt dream of asking you to burn a day for this. Im chalking this up to one of those, if it happens it happens, if not, another one will show up.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Nah, bro. I wouldnt dream of asking you to burn a day for this. Im chalking this up to one of those, if it happens it happens, if not, another one will show up.
I would have to charge a little more for fuel too, lol.

If you don't get a bite here, join Insane Mustangs, I used to live in Colorado Springs, and there were a lot of memebers down there, so might find a guy. What dealer is it?

http://www.insanemustangs.com/modules/Jig/index.php?s=9505b374d4e23e496b028e916fc58ee8

Kornilov

Established Member
Its a little used car lot called Spring Motors in Colorado Springs. The car is a black 01 GT 5spd coupe.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Its a little used car lot called Spring Motors in Colorado Springs. The car is a black 01 GT 5spd coupe.

Consider passing. I dealt with these guys and they're shisters. Looked at a super duty and it had all kinds of cut wires, and ghetto rigged shit on it.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
upload_2017-9-11_8-41-16.png

ne2.JPG

Idk, it looks like a pretty nice car for the $ and only 107k miles.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
He is going to swing by and check it out for you, I asked him to drive it or at a minimum listen to it idle.

Kornilov

Established Member
Sweet. I actually had the guy fire her up on the phone - the engine is fine. Im just concerned about the hail damage.

Kornilov

Established Member
Oh well. Im *this close* to pulling the trigger on another New Edge. I will stand by my word though, PM me your buddies paypal. I do appreciate the effort on his end.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh well. Im *this close* to pulling the trigger on another New Edge. I will stand by my word though, PM me your buddies paypal. I do appreciate the effort on his end.

What part of KC are you in? If I can help, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread