Any recommendations for interior cleaner?

taco7

Established Member
I have been using Griots Garage interior cleaner and am happy with it, but wonder if there is anything cheaper out there that you guys would recommend?

Thank you in advance.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Bump. Was about to ask the same thing. I've been using Griots as well, but I'm ready to try something different. Might just have to go pick two or three out and try them ..

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Meguiars interior detailed for plastic and leather conditioner for leather. Although the leather conditioner is slightly glossy.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
That's what i use as well. The problem with cheep is, you don't know if it was bad until down the road and then it's too late. I think i will stay with the name brand stuff just in case.
I would try Adams next time if i think about it in time to place an order.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Meguiar's all purpose cleaner diluted 10:1.

You'll never need to buy any more ever again.

sdoo500

Established Member
I'm a huge fan of the Ultima Interior Shampoo. Can be used on all interiors surfaces. Do yourself a favor and buy a gallon off auto geek when theyre having a sale. Great stuff.

Usually can find for around 42 dollars after a coupon or sale but that's for a full gallon.

Illinois9er

Established Member
I really like Adam's Total Interior Detailer and it's fair priced. Usually $13 for a 16 ounce bottle. Also, it doesn't give everything that greasy feeling.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
This is my problem with Griot's..

upload_2017-3-23_0-21-11.png

I have this white haze, like a chalky ish residue throughout all the textured material in my interior and I am pretty certain that it is from the Griot's. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue and what you used or have any suggestions to clean it. The Griot's most certainly does not remove it. I think I might have cleaned my int. on too hot of a day possibly..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread