Anybody seen this? New 03/04 Knobs

RichM1983

Established Member
I'll be the guinea pig. I just purchased one. My car has a perfect brand new OEM knob that I picked up last year from Amazon. I must have been lucky and got one of the last ones. Now I can save the nice OEM one and run this one. Comparison pics will come as soon as I get it.

On a side note, they really need to reproduce the 3rd brake light haha.

Gary101386

Established Member
I'm thinking about picking one up. Mine has 42k miles on it and the leather shows it.

Don't forget the discount code!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary101386

Established Member
I'll be the guinea pig. I just purchased one. My car has a perfect brand new OEM knob that I picked up last year from Amazon. I must have been lucky and got one of the last ones. Now I can save the nice OEM one and run this one. Comparison pics will come as soon as I get it.

On a side note, they really need to reproduce the 3rd brake light haha.

Knob arrive yet? Curious on the quality. Mine will arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RichM1983

Established Member
Got the LMR knob today. Side by side with a brand new OEM knob. I got the OEM knob last year and have only put about 1500 miles on the car since the knob was installed. The OEM knob on the right and the LMR on the left.

I only have photobucket and it sucks for high res pics. I have higher res shots if anyone needs them.

IMG_0707_zpswphgxzfk.jpg

IMG_0705_zps38raiqy3.jpg

IMG_0706_zpsawgloazi.jpg

IMG_0698_zpskgzc3qyg.jpg

IMG_0704_zpss48eoruj.jpg

IMG_0699_zpskl1n2afv.jpg

IMG_0702_zpsos0zsfeg.jpg

IMG_0700_zpsitm3avyj.jpg

IMG_0701_zps29gqhuf2.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsjtni2nuj.jpg

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
It is definitely more black than OEM and it appears to be just a little smaller. Overall though I'm pleased. If you could still get an OEM knob for $50 like you could a year ago I'd say skip this in favor of the OEM. However, since OEM knobs are now worth $200 plus :rolleyes: I would go with this one. Looks nice installed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread