Anyone around the Vero Beach FL. area willing to degree my cams?

IllCobra

Established Member
Throwing this idea out, like the title says, I'm going to need someone to degree my cams on my Cobra. The motor will be out of the car either this weekend or next. I would obviously prefer someone that has experience with these engines as well as degreeing cams. I would also prefer someone that already has the necessary tools to do the job (degree wheel, dial Indicator, piston stop, etc.). I will be willing to pay, which we can discuss.
I know there are some knowledgeable guys in my general area, which is why I thought I'd give SVTP a shot.

dtd01svt

Established Member
I thought there was someone here selling a cam degree tool kit. Might consider doing it yourself if you have the tools. Just throwing that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cj428mach

Established Member
It definitely doesn't hurt to double check the cam timing but are you running stock cams on your head swap? If so and you can't find anyone just go dot to dot.

IllCobra

Established Member
It definitely doesn't hurt to double check the cam timing but are you running stock cams on your head swap? If so and you can't find anyone just go dot to dot.

I really want the cams degreed since this would be the best time to do it. From what I hear Ford didn't degree them from the factory so there might be some ponies i can open up by doing so. Yes, stock cams. I might just take the motor back to MPR and have him do it.

Users who are viewing this thread