Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Checking to see whos from the Omaha Metro Area or close to. Post up if you are. Trying to get a local spring cruise together

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
cool, thats two more, so far we have 5 cars that say they are down. I will keep everyone posted as we get something more set in stone and ideas on when and where. Our idea is to make a cruise from Omaha to the Black Hills and back for a nice weekend of goofing, drinking and gambling. Oh and of course showing off the cars

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
dpa43- I've seen your car in Papillion while I was working last summer. Nicest SVTC Ive seen in the metro area.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I'm in bellevue, a sping gathering could be cool...maybe do some drinking and grilling...or just drinking...

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
8616v said:
I'm in bellevue, a sping gathering could be cool...maybe do some drinking and grilling...or just drinking...

drinking is always good :beer: Do you work on 90th and few blocks north of maple at Grease Monkey?

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
No, I'm air force. I don't spend much time up on that side of town...but thats never stoped me from heading out there for some beer.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
8616v said:
No, I'm air force. I don't spend much time up on that side of town...but thats never stoped me from heading out there for some beer.

Cool :beer: we'll have to get something set up this spring soon

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Yeah. Have you ever gone to midweststangs.com There are alot of people from the Omaha area...its a club though plus there is alot of bullshit drama on the board but...

It would be cool to get all the machs around Omaha togather for a BBQ/photoshoot kinda thing...I know that the Cass County Sheriff' Dept has one

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
8616v said:
Yeah. Have you ever gone to midweststangs.com There are alot of people from the Omaha area...its a club though plus there is alot of bullshit drama on the board but...

It would be cool to get all the machs around Omaha togather for a BBQ/photoshoot kinda thing...I know that the Cass County Sheriff' Dept has one

heck yea, I just followed a clean white one with Cobra wheels the other day, I know there are a couple Machs in town. I think my screen name over there is lightningbuff or buffmustang, I use to go over there alot but now I am on Badmustangsclub.com since I am a mod there.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I'll check that place out. I always try to keep the same screen name too...i can't keep more than one or two straight...

There is a Red one somewhere here at Offutt and atleast one other Blue around Bellevue or Plattsmouth. And a yellow one that was bought around the same time as mine (Sept last year)...He used to post on Omaharicers...i mean racing...Neo or something i think was his screen name.

Last edited:

billyfe390

Banned
8616v said:

As well as otoe county. Larry clark drives it.

Users who are viewing this thread