Anyone have any experience with Aftermarket seat cover for S197?

builttodrive

Established Member
Sorry if this has been covered.

I am going to be using a set of 05-09 used premium seats for my 1970 Mach 1 and they need to be either re upholstered or need new covers. I have a restoration shop and we have used these seats in the past and they work well for this application but to have them custom upholstered the way I would want will get quite spendy! I was thinking about just getting some TMI or similar aftermarket covers to save some if they would be decent looking and good fit. We used them on a 69 And matched the fronts with some retro mach 1 covers to the stock rears and that worked well but I'm thinking about doing something a touch more modern.

Anyone have any experience? Pros-Cons?

jk57

Established Member
Sorry if this has been covered.

I am going to be using a set of 05-09 used premium seats for my 1970 Mach 1 and they need to be either re upholstered or need new covers. I have a restoration shop and we have used these seats in the past and they work well for this application but to have them custom upholstered the way I would want will get quite spendy! I was thinking about just getting some TMI or similar aftermarket covers to save some if they would be decent looking and good fit. We used them on a 69 And matched the fronts with some retro mach 1 covers to the stock rears and that worked well but I'm thinking about doing something a touch more modern.

Anyone have any experience? Pros-Cons?
I got some from auto anything for my 2012 gt cloth seats coverkings very good fit not sure if that's what your looking check them out

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread