Anyone in San Antonio area or around ft hood?

mvaccarelli

Established Member
Hi I'm station at ft hood new cobra owner, is there anyone around here? I'm trying to find fun car meets to go too or anything like that no luck so far. I am in San Antonio almost every weekend also

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
hey, welcome and congrads on the cobra! i know of some meets and groups in SA. get to 50 posts so you can private message.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure if they still do it but some car guys used to get together on the Petco parking lot on Harker Heights on Friday nights.... Might want to give that a try.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
They do a killeen cars and coffee once a month on sunday. Waco is not far from Killeen and there is a cars and coffee show this sunday.

Justin Hedlund

Established Member
I know there is a group called Stang Syndicate here in the Killeen Texas area that does various car events every month. It seems that they have something going on nearly every weekend. Also I heard there is a bunch of various different cars that meet up at Lions Gate park on Friday and Saturday nights. I am also a new Cobra owner and trying to find more like minded people to hang out with.

Users who are viewing this thread