Anyone near MI-Woodward

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Holy shit this thread is still... semi alive LOL

I haven't been down to woodward in two years. besides a day for the dream cruise last year.

you ****ers need to stop getting tickets!

dynamo

Established Member
mustangs

I don't. Det_riot's is under the knife because his stupid cts-v took priority. 1997cobra... I think still has his. If its together is another story lol

thought I would bump this thread, maybe try get something going before the dream cruze.
I still got my car up and running new 4:10 gears installed in the spring!!!! ready to roll.

dynamo

Established Member
I'm putting a new car together right now. A 04 mystichrome.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Oh, that's going to be sweet. Cant wait to see it.
Going up to Mt.Clemens Wednesday night 7/20/16.
Wednesday night is a regular car cruze night in Mt.Clemens, lots of old Hot Rods.

RickJay

Established Member
Lets hear it from anyone still reading this thread

OK, looks like the S.E. Michigan Mustang / Cobra / Terminator contingent has moved on from this thread, but where did everybody go??
post up if anyone is still out there , we gor Dream Cruise, M1 Councourse
Mustang Memories coking up let try and get some group rides or meet-ups or whatever going again!!

Blksnke

Established Member
I'm still around. Still have my 03 black 10th anniversary convertible. With 78,000 miles on it. I've seen some of you guys around Washington Twp where I live. Im going to mustang alley. Im also running around getting ready for the Romeo Peach Fest Car show held at the Romeo engine plant on 9/4/16. This year we are giving out a special award for the best Traditional Nostalgic Rods Trucks and Bobbers. Another words Rat rods which I hear is "politically incorrect" !!! :). You can go to Michiganpeachfest.com for more info and registration forms. Fun for the whole family.

There is a face book site just for terminators. I don't have link.

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I'm still around. Still have my 03 black 10th anniversary convertible. With 78,000 miles on it. I've seen some of you guys around Washington Twp where I live. Im going to mustang alley. Im also running around getting ready for the Romeo Peach Fest Car show held at the Romeo engine plant on 9/4/16. This year we are giving out a special award for the best Traditional Nostalgic Rods Trucks and Bobbers. Another words Rat rods which I hear is "politically incorrect" !!! :). You can go to Michiganpeachfest.com for more info and registration forms. Fun for the whole family.

There is a face book site just for terminators. I don't have link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1495678077399664/
There is the link^^:thumbsup:

Blksnke

Established Member
I am thinking of selling my 03 10th convertible . Have been offered 15,000. It has 80,000 miles with some minor upgrades. New tires, newer brakes and rotors, does 490 rwhp with 480 torque. Newer clutch and short shifter. 3:73 rear end. No accidents. Anyone interested?
Looking at a 17 gt premium and put a ford performance package on it.

Users who are viewing this thread