Anyone purchase a MMR short or long block within the last year? Opinions needed!

krhonn

Established Member
Hey all, just as the title states, Im looking for MMR customers within the last year for opinions.
I'd like to get a sleeved short block in the very near future.
Their prices seem to be the best. I'm not sure if "you get what you pay for" counts on this subject?
Any opinions will be listened to.
Thanks in advance, Kenny.

onefastmf

Established Member
I purchased a sleeved long block from them, i do not regret it, no issues and have been 9's @ 158mph with no issues.

stangn

Established Member
I know SVT is there sales web site, but there are other options. There a several engine builders that will sleeve and build a short block. MMR has a good product but there tech support sucks! Don't get me wrong I use there stuff, but if there's a problem or tech question they're lacking in support.

I am thankful of there innovation in the 5.0 & 5.2 products. But they also use the proprietary info card when help is needed.

ashraf50

Established Member
I'm looking for a built long block and i'll consider MMR as an option, but i'm really confused between L&M,MMR and Armageddon.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
If you call SHM and tell him you are interested in purchasing from him if he can match the prices of what you are comparing too, he may bite. He makes great motors. I have purchased several without issues and very satisfied.

nyerpp

Established Member
I would 2nd the SHM comment above. I purchased a complete forged motor and TVS blower from him two yeas ago for $11,875.00 USD with a two year warranty. I won't say I did not have issues, but Sean is a man of his word and I respect him for that.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Can anyone speak about the delivery time at MPR? I am wondering how long it takes to get a motor built by him.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Can anyone speak about the delivery time at MPR? I am wondering how long it takes to get a motor built by him.
Good choice OP, Tim currently has some Modulars running in the Outlaw Drag Race Series (X275 & Ultra Street) and records are being set.

Users who are viewing this thread