ARH 1 7/8 Headers with off road X Pipe, New in Box

5.0_SD

Established Member
SOLD

I have a set of ARH LT headers with offroad X Pipe brand new in the box (Part# MST-CY78NC). I had bought these for my 2014 Track Pack GT but never put them on and I no longer have that car. As stated in the subject of the thread, they are still in the box as shown in the pictures.
I'm asking $1000 (obo) local pick up (I live in Central Florida, Leesburg/Wildwood area)...I can drive to meet as long as it's not too far.
If you want to pay for shipping and you make the arrangements for pick up from me, then ok.
Box stats...
Height=40"
Width=20"
Depth=14"
Weight=50.3 lbs on a bathroom scale
Measurements are rounded up to nearest inch.
Shipping location zip code is 32163
Paypal(fees on you), Cash, or USPS Money Order only.
2cpb4me.jpg

fyevld.jpg

Last edited:

5.0_SD

Established Member
What I meant was if you call UPS or whomever to arrange to pick up from me, that will work too and the shipping cost is on the buyer. It can be picked up by any shipper from my house anytime. I just don't have time to make all the shipping arrangements as we are severely short staffed and I'm pulling doubles.

Hart_Stang

Established Member
I wish u were closer I would pick them up today. If u decide to ship let me know, I'll take it.

5.0_SD

Established Member
Florida...guys, just to be clear...I WILL ship...it's just that you will have to make the shipping arrangements and you will have to pay for that shipping.
I was asked in a PM to provide dimensions of the box and I thought it should be in the thread too...
Height=40"
Width=20"
Depth=14"
Weight=50.3 lbs on a bathroom scale
Measurements are rounded up to nearest inch.
Shipping location zip code is 32163

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
IMG_3726.JPG
I purchased this system from OP. I Recently discovered ARH makes a Boss 302 X-pipe. I am going to buy the Boss X and sell the ARH off-road X-pipe if anyone here is interested. It's still brand new, unused.

Users who are viewing this thread