ARH longtubes / Borla touring

jdcobra

Established Member
Looking to get ARH longtubes with the high flow cats to pair with a Borla Touring Catback. I’d assume from the videos that this would give me sound I want under acceleration but with the ability to cruise around without it being too loud. Does anyone have this setup that can give their opinion? I feel like maybe going with the s types and LT’s may be too loud for my liking. No I’m not old I just don’t like loud obnoxious exhausts, lol.

Coosawjack

Established Member
I have FRPP Tourings by BORLA and high flow cats on a 3" H-pipe but stock headers and it sounds GREAT to me......not raspy and quite mellow but authoritative!! ;)

Listen to mine here:

BORLA Tourings were a little quieter than the FRPP "Chambered" Tourings so I expect with longtubes yours will be slightly louder than mine??:cool:

I don't like obnoxious exhausts either and changed up 8 times to arrive here and thankfully I'm HAPPY now!!:D

jdcobra

Established Member
I have FRPP Tourings by BORLA and high flow cats on a 3" H-pipe but stock headers and it sounds GREAT to me......not raspy and quite mellow but authoritative!! ;)

Listen to mine here:

BORLA Tourings were a little quieter than the FRPP "Chambered" Tourings so I expect with longtubes yours will be slightly louder than mine??:cool:

I don't like obnoxious exhausts either and changed up 8 times to arrive here and thankfully I'm HAPPY now!!:D

Sounds good! Thanks for the vid man

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Canadian5.0

Established Member

BBK Longtubes with catted X and Borla Touring. Don't mind the times lol. Was a super hot day and I missed 4th on the last run.

I had Atak's before this which were obnoxious, then S types which were still a little too loud.

These are just as loud when you get in it, but a little more raspy.

Also, resonator delete made a big difference as far as rasp/volume when I just had Atak's with stock manifolds. So might sound different if you still got em.

Users who are viewing this thread