Back after a long while

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And I thought moderators were supposed to be the voice of reason not pettiness and sarcasm and acting like it 14 year old little girls
And I honestly don't remember signing up here in September of last year. And I really don't appreciate you riding me from the start Mister moderator I don't live on here
And how can you accuse somebody of ignoring you when it's been less than 24 hours since you posted what you did up there? You know we can get together and talk this out face-to-face if you really want to
The only people I ignore are my ex-wife's. Your name's not Amy is it?
You jumped straight to being a butthurt child.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

JA5.0N

Established Member
Okay. I'm going to start all over. My name is Jason Matthews I may have registered here in September of last year I really don't remember that though because I wrote no replies or anything else sorry registered here I was here when the website was closed two new back in 2000-2001 with a red 1999 Cobra. I have owned several cobras and Mustangs before. I enjoy perusing the website and looking at cool cars and maybe getting a used part or two. If I said something wrong in this initial thread I apologize

JA5.0N

Established Member
And I'm really old by the new found power of the Coyote 5.0 engine as compared to the old school five engines. I bought my 2014 used with 18000 miles last August. I love it and it cannot even compare to the two previous cobras or other Mustangs I

JA5.0N

Established Member
I think everyone is entitled to one mistake. I made a mistake. I owned up to it. I apologize. I meant it. Can we move on now?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
n2svq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread