Back in a Mustang...

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Enough that Ford has put out TSB's on a few of those issues. It's not 10 people on a forum bitching loudly.

Fine don't take my word for it.

http://www.consumerreports.org/car-reliability/car-reliability-survey-2016/

I was talking general trends. Cars get better after the first model year. You chose to focus on your sampling off the internet where people only tend to post about problems. Tsbs do mean a problem occurred on a frequent enough basis for Ford to address it, but if it was an safety OR a problem that was very likely to occur, they would issue a recall.

Kiohtee

Established Member
No offense, but I hate black wheels. It seems all the manufacturers are going to them. Brake dust maybe?
Good looking car regardless, and congrats.

I would usually agree with you honestly. Solid black wheels (matte, gloss, it doesn't matter) always make the car appear dirty or like the wheels are lost (if that makes sense), but not being 100% on the looks of an S550, the base model wheels just weren't doing it for me.

Congrats on the new Mustang!
I like the white. Looks good. The Magnetic looks good as well.

Thanks!

Nice car, welcome back.

That an auto?

Thanks! It is indeed an auto.

Thanks!

Was this purchase approved by your financial adviser? lol

If by "financial adviser" you mean my financial adviser, no. If by "financial adviser" you mean my wife, no. :p

And I bought it on credit, but don't let @ON D BIT know! :p

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Wow, super jealous. That thing is perfect! Exactly what I'd have.

Circle D and some Mickey Ts would be on the way next. :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Very nice looking GT. The white looks great IMO. Smart choice on picking up a 2017 vs. going for a 2018. The design changes for the 2018 are pretty awful IMO. Front end looks proportionally off, and the rear end looks short and stubby. Ford dropped the ball on these design upgrades. Again, congratulations. Should be an awesome daily for you.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Wow, super jealous. That thing is perfect! Exactly what I'd have.

Circle D and some Mickey Ts would be on the way next. :D

Thanks man! As tempting as a 5C and my nitrous kit on it is, I do need to put my best foot forward in trying to keep it stock as long as possible.

Congratulations! Very nice looking GT. The white looks great IMO. Smart choice on picking up a 2017 vs. going for a 2018. The design changes for the 2018 are pretty awful IMO. Front end looks proportionally off, and the rear end looks short and stubby. Ford dropped the ball on these design upgrades. Again, congratulations. Should be an awesome daily for you.

Thanks Bob! It seems we agree 100% on the 2018+ model.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Nice new whip

Thanks!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice 5.0 love the color. I ushally feel the same way as Brad on black wheels but they look good on your S-550. I think the 15-17 look way better than the 18's.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Very nice 5.0 love the color. I ushally feel the same way as Brad on black wheels but they look good on your S-550. I think the 15-17 look way better than the 18's.

Thanks man!

nxhappy

Established Member
looks great, nice car.

I think you should put some stripes on it.

Kiohtee

Established Member
looks great, nice car.

I think you should put some stripes on it.

Thanks! I don't do stripes though. Even if I had a car that traditionally had stripes (GT350, GT500, Viper, etc.) it would have a stripe delete. Lol

I think it looks great, white and black is always a great combo.

Thanks!

I personally would rather have some gunmetal Forgestar CF5s, but I pretty much vow to never buy new again, so now I play the waiting game...

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Congratulations on your new GT.

Awesome color combo.

And just for the record, I believe Dodge owns the number one spot for panel gap/misalignment issues. ;)

Kiohtee

Established Member
Congratulations on your new GT.

Awesome color combo.

And just for the record, I believe Dodge owns the number one spot for panel gap/misalignment issues. ;)

Thanks man!

I've heard the only gap issues you Hellcat guys have is playing the gap band on everything around. :p

Kiohtee

Established Member
@Great Asp; Parkway Ford sticker removed as of yesterday evening. Dealer stickers don't last long on my cars. Lol

Weather permitting, I plan to get some photos of it this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread