badcobra 1000+whp Terminator takes on TX2K17

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Awesome stuff OP...miss seeing videos like this

Races like these are way more interesting then watching GTRs and Lambos race over and over again

DaBigBone

Established Member
Awesome stuff OP...miss seeing videos like this

Races like these are way more interesting then watching GTRs and Lambos race over and over again

Exactly.. 1320 is starting to slowly go downhill IMO. They need to show more of the true street races and cars.. Not these $200k plus cars over and over again

Stang Lover

Established Member
Exactly.. 1320 is starting to slowly go downhill IMO. They need to show more of the true street races and cars.. Not these $200k plus cars over and over again

This x100. Cool to see but I wanna see good well built street cars go at it.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Best video I have seen yet from TX2K17. It is sad that the event has turned into a contest of who's GTR has the brightest "look at me" wrap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well done video! I really enjoyed watched that one. That's one Bad Cobra there. ;)

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Thanks fellas, I had such a great time down there. This year we wanted to take good videos so I had 3 GoPros on the car most of the time and it sure paid off.

Over the 4 full days there, I put over 800 miles on the car including two 90 mile round trips to the track. Who knows how many times filling the tank, and over $80 in tolls haha.

As for 1320, they were great to me. One of the cool things rolling with them is they get you tied in to where the fast cars are which is where I want to be. They have a pretty awesome business and their guys hop in these cars and take some crazy ass footage! But I agree on the gtr and lambo stuff, it gets old. I'm sure their tx2k street video will be pretty good.

Another thing I want to say is those guys work their friggin ass off. They literally do not sleep for a week. At the track all day filming and then up all damn night until the racing stops. Most nights we weren't back to the hotel until 6am and those guys were still going when we called it a night.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I'd venture to guess it's around 1050 wheel give or take at the boost I was on. Car weighs about 3800lbs with my fat ass in there. Full weight street car

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Your car rips and sounds great. I like that you showed the wins and loses. Mad props to you sir.

Was that silver C5 a Z06 from San Antonio? If so he can drive and that car is very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread