badcobra 1000+whp Terminator takes on TX2K17

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Thank you, yes that is Ty Wiseman's car. He won the sport class roll racing competition at the track that weekend. Such a badass car and cool dude. I was out a half car and he just motored right on by lol!

You can't win all these unless you picked and choose who you race and I don't play that way!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Damn son, you beat some very fast cars. Pulling on that 4.5L GT500 was impressive. TX2K17 sucked BTW, how many GT-Rs were there, couple thousand. Sorry, but this years event sucked.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Thank you, yes that is Ty Wiseman's car. He won the sport class roll racing competition at the track that weekend. Such a badass car and cool dude. I was out a half car and he just motored right on by lol!

You can't win all these unless you picked and choose who you race and I don't play that way!

Lol. Yep that's what he does. He's a great dude though so it stings less. LMAO.

Damn son, you beat some very fast cars. Pulling on that 4.5L GT500 was impressive. TX2K17 sucked BTW, how many GT-Rs were there, couple thousand. Sorry, but this years event sucked.

Well it is the GTR national event. So there are bound to be a few there. Lol.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

Saw that coming a mile away. auto/turbo>blower/manual.

Great vid man! I agree, I would much rather watch videos like this rather than gtr vs gtr vs lambo vs supra vs gtr vs lambo. It gets old.

4a7191a

Established Member
I liked the street car event at the track. Lots of everything, lambo to coyotes.
Slowest car in #16 spot was at like a 9.20 pretty competitive.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Unfortunately the guy in the GT500 doesn't agree that I donkey stomped him. His quote was "I caught traction and then I pulled". I thought he was kidding, but he was serious. He felt I jammed the brakes too early, but I was out at least 4 cars and he wasn't coming back around. Truth is, we must have hit a bad patch of road as this was the 1st time I had spun all weekend and had to pedal it. Even if we both fully hooked, I don't think the outcome would have been different.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Great vid and awesome terminator.....gotta love that counting system by the fbod camaro, leaves on 1 and the passenger still counts 2 and 3 under full throttle LOL. Satisfying kill there

Users who are viewing this thread