badcobra 1000+whp Terminator takes on TX2K17

gt347mustang

Established Member
Good runs sir! Did you have any issues with the trans getting hot after cruising and back to back runs?

Have to link up next year, I'll bring a car for '18.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Good runs sir! Did you have any issues with the trans getting hot after cruising and back to back runs?

Have to link up next year, I'll bring a car for '18.
Sorry we didn't link up Scott! The trans would get a max temp of about 220 after 2-3 back to back runs. Late last year we moved the trans cooler in front of the intercooler and its made a big difference in cooling and recovery. You bringing your car next year?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

gt347mustang

Established Member
Sorry we didn't link up Scott! The trans would get a max temp of about 220 after 2-3 back to back runs. Late last year we moved the trans cooler in front of the intercooler and its made a big difference in cooling and recovery. You bringing your car next year?

I'd like to bring my car, but it would likely be one of the chase cars! Haha! I can't keep up with all the top dogs like yourself.

Good to know you you were able to drive long distances on the th400 without heat issues, that's what's always kept me from swapping out the t56. No doubt my car would be faster with an auto.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Sick video, OP. Surprised I've never seen your car in the Metro area

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Best video I have seen yet from TX2K17. It is sad that the event has turned into a contest of who's GTR has the brightest "look at me" wrap.

Being there, I'd have to disagree.

However it is the "GTR Shootout" more then anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread