Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
This is my friends ride, just got it bagged and washed, he does all the work himself, he's bagged plenty of trucks. Enjoy! :rockon:

dsc00740qz7.jpg

dsc00741nt5.jpg

dsc00745vf5.jpg

dsc00747tz5.jpg

dsc00749tz5.jpg

dsc00756bz4.jpg

Here's a pic with it lifted, he's gonna get bigger bags for the rear to get more lift.

dsc00755oy7.jpg

Last edited:

DCAN87

Established Member
I agree with most above. I think it looks horrible. I don't get the point of a truck if you're just going to do that.

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
I love it... how bad does the bags affect it's towing ability?? I would do that to my truck in a second, looks nice

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Clean truck! A bagged dually is still just as effective as a stock one. Accept a smoother, and adjustable ride height. I guess some people still dont really know how durable and reliable correctly bagged trucks can be. Ive bagged and body dropped a couple handfulls i havent gotten my hands on a dually yet!!

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
I love it... how bad does the bags affect it's towing ability?? I would do that to my truck in a second, looks nice

Doesn't affect it at all, majority of semi trucks are nothing but air ride, thats about a 50,000 lb trailer and pulls just fine. Took a ride in it today and it rides way smoother then it did before believe it or not.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
I just don't get a slammed truck. And the front wheels just look wrong to me. That said, his is exceptionally clean and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread