Bassani 3" SS Cat-back Part# 4603R5 - Pricing

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
What company has the best deal on the 3" Stainless Bassani Cat Back?? Part# 4603R5

Lethal and Hypermotive are $749.00 after their discount code.

LMR is $741.00 after their code.

Anyone know anything better? Wanting to buy new not used. Just trying to find the best deal.

TERMINATORSAINT

Established Member
What company has the best deal on the 3" Stainless Bassani Cat Back?? Part# 4603R5

Lethal and Hypermotive are $749.00 after their discount code.

LMR is $741.00 after their code.

Anyone know anything better? Wanting to buy new not used. Just trying to find the best deal.

Do you have any install pictures? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a bassani cat back as well. It appears Bassani has two catbacks that would work on our cobras, was that something you saw when you purchased yours?

getTwisted

Established Member
Do you have any install pictures? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a bassani cat back as well. It appears Bassani has two catbacks that would work on our cobras, was that something you saw when you purchased yours?

Yea they have the SS and the non SS. The stainless is 3" and that's the one I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getTwisted

Established Member

Need to get under there and straighten it out more but I never have time for it. Exhaust only has about 60 miles on it.

be6a1cbe0e03f396dc8ab8c987dda695.jpg

fitforspeed

Established Member
Need to get under there and straighten it out more but I never have time for it. Exhaust only has about 60 miles on it.

be6a1cbe0e03f396dc8ab8c987dda695.jpg

I have been thinking of this same exhaust. How is the fitment compared to 2 1/2 piping. Is the ground clearance less with this system and l how do you like overall quality, appearance, and sound? Post up some more pics if you get a chance.

getTwisted

Established Member
I have been thinking of this same exhaust. How is the fitment compared to 2 1/2 piping. Is the ground clearance less with this system and l how do you like overall quality, appearance, and sound? Post up some more pics if you get a chance.

You are going to get better fitment with any 2.5" exhaust because its smaller. I had stingers on here before and they fit like stock. With that being said I didn't have much issue with fitment on the 3" bassani because I took my time and made sure it was right and the bassani has a lot of adjustment point in it. Both of my Terminators have had 3" bassani and you can get them to fit in there perfect if you are willing to lay on your back for a long time adjusting, or get a good exhaust shop to do it. I will get these to fit better eventually I just need more time, the clearance isn't great but once I can get under there and adjust it some more and get it more even it will be better.

I absolutely love the sound. The stingers sounded awesome in town but had a drone going down the highway. The bassani sounds good in town, not as good as the stingers but the bassani sounds way better on the highway and at full throttle than the stingers. At full throttle the stingers just sound like loud noise to me..

I may have one extra pic, I'll see if I can find it. The car hasn't moved since I took the picture above.

Last edited:

fitforspeed

Established Member
You are going to get better fitment with any 2.5" exhaust because its smaller. I had stingers on here before and they fit like stock. With that being said I didn't have much issue with fitment on the 3" bassani because I took my time and made sure it was right. Both of my Terminators have had 3" bassani and you can get them to fit in there perfect if you are willing to lay on your back for a long time adjusting, or get a good exhaust shop to do it. I will get these to fit better eventually I just need more time, the clearance isn't great but once I can get under there and adjust it some more and get it more even it will be better.

I may have one extra pic, I'll see if I can find it. The car hasn't moved since I took the picture above.

Thanks for the info. Borla stingers is what I have on my car now. I love the sound. Quality is top notch, and fitment is superb. Only thing that has been bugging me a little is that the drivers pipe is shaped just slightly different than the passenger side. With a wide enough rear tire it’s not a noticeable but I still see it. I have seen a pic of the 2 1/2 inch Bassani system and it looked symmetrical.

Users who are viewing this thread