Baton Rouge area

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Have a job offer in the area and after saying no, twice, they keep offering.

Anyone from the area have any insight on good/bad? Company is in Central, I prefer not being in a neighborhood and having a 20-30 minute drive to work is no issue.

Currently in Memphis metro, enjoy a good car scene. Not a big going out in the city person.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm a little ways from there but know a few people in that area. Central broke away from Baton Rouge and became it's own city a while back. More recently they formed their own school district to get that away from BR. Obviously it is middle/upper middle class on up.
Pretty nice from what I know of it and not too far from BR to do things.
PM me the company and/or if you want to talk a little more.
I can ask some friends for more input.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I'm a little ways from there but know a few people in that area. Central broke away from Baton Rouge and became it's own city a while back. More recently they formed their own school district to get that away from BR. Obviously it is middle/upper middle class on up.
Pretty nice from what I know of it and not too far from BR to do things.
PM me the company and/or if you want to talk a little more.
I can ask some friends for more input.
I know a few ppl in the area and not worried about the company. He lost everything in the flood and is putting a ton of money back in Central.

Came down last week to talk with them and now they want to put the wife and me up for a weekend to check the area out.

Just making sure there's nothing crazy with the area others might be scared to mention.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I know a few ppl in the area and not worried about the company. He lost everything in the flood and is putting a ton of money back in Central.

Came down last week to talk with them and now they want to put the wife and me up for a weekend to check the area out.

Just making sure there's nothing crazy with the area others might be scared to mention.

Nah, nothing crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread