Beadlock SVE Drag Wheels

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Had my Gloss Black SVE 15x10 Drag Wheels Beadlocked....came out great.

B2AF4A60-9BEF-4C16-9196-194AE0CD799D_zpsrjpzpsue.jpg

FE74F930-3A46-4F03-87F8-ACBBE2380455_zpsvxnepvux.png

58CEE375-01AE-4E4B-8DC2-26E4019FE411_zpsyqs6psww.png

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Nice, who did that for you?
i sent them to place called Mac-Fab Performance Beadlocks in Goldston NC. its a single beadlock called slick rick on there list of ring options...i didnt want anything fancy just a plain black ring....it was $525 for the pair plus shipping.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
can they do it to any rim?

i sent them to place called Mac-Fab Performance Beadlocks in Goldston NC. its a single beadlock called slick rick on there list of ring options...i didnt want anything fancy just a plain black ring....it was $525 for the pair plus shipping.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
no, has to have enough of a lip to be able to do it....i told them the rim was identical to a racestar and they new the racestar line...and seeing that racestars are a double beeslock i knew they woukd be able to do it...best to contact them with pics and specs of your wheels...they will let you know if they can be done or not once they have the info.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks! I have been trying to decide if i need them or not. At what point did you decide that?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
when i saw what other brand beadlock wheels were going for i was like why not do it to a set of SVE...I love the SVE over the racestar because of the ability to use the stock lugnuts with the SVE's.....the only thing that SVE missed the boat on was not making a 17x9.5 rear wheel as it fits the 2015+ mustang.....I have an S550 aswell and it woulda been great to have the ability to run SVE's on both cars....

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the racestar wheels and would love to be able to use the stock lugnuts.
Did you notice any difference in your 60' time with the beadlocks?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
havent been to the track yet....but i expect the tire will no move on tje rim at all so shoukd help...i had been marking my tire and rim with a dot to see if the tire moved on the rim and it did about 2-3"....with the beadlock it should not move at all...

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Mine moved the first trip down the track but then seated and did has not moved anymore. Please let me know what you find out about the 60'

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Love it! Do they offer black fasteners? How about posting some pics of that beast?

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Well done sir! Love the black tip dual exhaust. Correct color as well. One of my dream machines But with white stripes.

If you were to, what number did it run? Did the tires move?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
its run a beat of 9.90 and a best mph of 144 on a pass that spun...best mph in the 9 sec time zone was 140.6....best 60' 1.41 to date. it only ran 10.14 yesterday as i was running on the 93 pump gas rune and forgot the hand held on the kitchen table...still a new PB on pump gas and it still did a 1.46 60'....tires were rock solid didnt move at all. not sure if you have seen my videos in the orher thread but here is my sexond. eat ever pass from late last season...this was with same wheels but before the beadlocks.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
its a basic setup....stock motor with secondary chain and tensioner, billet OPG and crank sprocket...tvs gen2 in the 9 sec runs, now has a 2R, has 373 gears, full length kooks headers and x pipe, corsa axelback, stock injectors, stock fuel pumps, mgw gen 2 shifter, mcleod rxt 1200 shifter, 07-12 front gt500 brakes, full bmr suspension, eibach pro kit springs....to date i think its the quickest stock motor 07-14 tvs only shelby not using a lower overdrive ati/iw pulley or spray...race tune runs on fuse fuel, she made 724/651 with the gen2 and 744/698 with the 2R but no race times with the 2 to 2R swap.....the simple 2 to 2R picked up 20/45 to the wheel...i expect i should be able to run a 9.8 this season as it sits....would be faster if i wasnt so fat though...lol

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
I can't believe you're going that quick with that setup! Gives me hope that my Boss may one day get there. Kudos!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread