Been a lot of relationship advice lately. Now I need some

tdschst

Established Member
She left now and will continue to do it later on in life, lay down the rules now and tell her your not playing this game.

Give her the space, pack up her stuff and drop it off at her couch.

Going rouge means she wants to leave since she isn't with you trying to figure her life out.

This is the exact thing I've been thinking, when I was down or had problems I always turned to her. And she's come to me too.

jliddle

Established Member
I'm in a similar position dude, and it sucks man....I got some BS excuse kind of like you did.

Best advice I can give you is keep yourself busy...I've never been so productive at work! haha

Shit after my last break up I just fixed shit that wasn't even broke to stay occupied.

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
This is the exact thing I've been thinking, when I was down or had problems I always turned to her. And she's come to me too.
True colors
Regardless, don't call her or text her and I would try to hold back on the apologetic, lovey dovey stuff
That's the key here, she knows this already since you said it, so don't repeat it anymore. Also since Facebook was mentioned, update your status to single.

Last edited:

tdschst

Established Member
True colors
Regardless, don't call her or text her and I would try to hold back on the apologetic, lovey dovey stuff
That's the key here, she knows this already since you said it, so don't repeat it anymore. Also since Facebook was mentioned, update your status to single.

I already did. Did that the first day. My step bro's gf said I need to get my ass up there. They live in Constantine, Michigan by our cottage like 2 hours away. Small town and he knows every girl in his town and probably the 3 surrounding lol.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Cut her the f&^% off and pretend she died. Because as far as it goes she has. She is no longer the person you had feelings for.

This. She is dead to you. People miss the idea of what they had with someone, but the person is not the same, they change and with that what you had is no longer viable.

You have all the advice you need, now it's up to you to actually do the hard grunt work.

It's been said before, but the person who cares the least in a relationship holds all the power. So, care the least bro.

bright blue

Established Member
Jeff Foxworthy is right about one thing. "I need some space" is 1/2 a sentence. The other half is "without you in it." Also correct is, she has picked another horse out of the herd and if she isn't riding him yet, she already has the saddle out of the barn and ready to mount him.

It's hard to do, but the right thing to do is to move on, she obviously has. Box her stuff up, put it at her door, change your locks, DON'T run up the electric bill (that's being immature), go out enjoy life. Life is too short to spend your time trying to be with someone who don't want to be with you.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Dude youre WAY too young to be locked down to 1 chick for 5 whole years. That the best years of your life . I would live it up and have fun. You cant force anything. Some day you will look back and think what a fool you have been. Notch up the ole bed post and live your life!

Satyr

Established Member
Stay busy and hang out with your buddies for a while. I wouldn't go hooking up with women yet...but don't be afraid to hang out with them. Sounds like she's having the college experience that she may have never had because you guys were dating. But honestly, don't be such a pussy about stuff. You're older and were the financial supporter until recently. Don't give her this insane amount of power and make it evident that you will wait around for her (which is shown by you being up her ass non-stop, even after she told you to piss off).

Go on with your life and work on getting on with things. If she comes back, great. If not, then you've already started the recovery process. Oh, and don't give her any custody privileges over the dog (kidding...not really).

tdschst

Established Member
Thanks for the pick me up guys. I'll be hunting in a few weeks so it looks like I'm going to have to start hunting 2 legged deer too

rockthemullet

Established Member
Life is too short for this crap. Move on. There is a girl out there right now hoping she finds a guy like you and you are too busy putting all you energy into someone that obviously wants nothing to do with you.

Think of it as a lesson learned.

This is a great statement.

I already did. Did that the first day. My step bro's gf said I need to get my ass up there. They live in Constantine, Michigan by our cottage like 2 hours away. Small town and he knows every girl in his town and probably the 3 surrounding lol.

Sounds like I need to get over there too, lol. Wingwomen are great.

I went through something similar man. Married 21-25, she graduated (after I supported her through college) and started partying it up. She ended up as a different person, not the one I planned on spending the rest of my life with. It took me over a year to realize that but I'm much happier now that I have.

Marc

Established Member
You need to turn the tables on her and be as cold as she is being to you. Funny, some women want to see a guy that will call their bluff and not be submissive. Box her chit up, and on the top of the box write "Moving or...so should you". Don't call, Don't write, if she calls you, hang up or don't pick up. Switch it up on her and make her feel like chit.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
PIIHB and get rid of her before christmas

:lol:

Like many said it's hard but cut her loose your still young. Stay busy at work, start weight training, hang out with the boys. Make friends with new females just for the hell of it. If you love her prepare yourself for similar behavior in the future.

An old man in his 60's once told me,"boy the best way to get over a women is to grab 2"! :beer: Good Luck Man!

Users who are viewing this thread