Best Place to Get GT500 Stripe Kits?

Brian Z.

Established Member
I have a Vista Blue GT500 with white stripes and I will either be going to stripe delete or adding Tungsten stripes to the car and wanted suggestions on where to find the stripe kits. I've seen some on ebay but I'm concerned about the quality.

My car is modded so I'm not too concerned about resale value or keeping the car original, and I just don't care for the white stripes. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, its just not for me. Thanks.

Blaine

Established Member
I saw the stripe kits for sale at Dallas Mustangs. A bit expensive. Over 800+ for a full kit to change the color. I'm thinking of just having the stripes painted then buying the lower decals.

a_gorman

Established Member
I have found a few places locally that are really good at producing the stripe kits, they take great care in reproducing the stripes to the exact dimensions as the stock ones, not all 10" stripes as the width varies due to the optical illusion of the stripe looking straight. You could probably find something closer to home, but I would be more then welcome to find out a price and cost for shipping if you wanted to order them from Edmonton , Ab Canada.

Does anyone know where to find the part numbers ford the ford strip package, not the racing one's but the stock ones that come on the car? I am suppose to get mine restriped through the dealership but they are shady as hell and are going to try to put aftermarket ones on it even though it was agreed upon ford stripes. Any part number would be great so I can be pointed in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread