Best Shop for a Tune around Long Island

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Hey guys,
Just looking for advice on the best places to get tunes around me. I know of mustang magic and realspeed, and I know they both seem to have great reviews.

Looking to see if you would recommend one of those over the other, or if there are other shops that are even better in my area. I'm on long island!

Franco

Established Member
I personally think mustang magic is the place to go. My car is tunes by them and is great. Are you looking for just a tune or performance work as well?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I personally think mustang magic is the place to go. My car is tunes by them and is great. Are you looking for just a tune or performance work as well?

I basically only need a tune and injector swap if anything!

Franco

Established Member
I basically only need a tune and injector swap if anything!

Steve from anarchy Motorsports is great and very affordable. Only problem is he doesn't tune, but as far as mods go he's the guy to do it imo. Very honest and affordable.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I thought that swapping out injectors would require a tune right away? Mustang Magic quoted me something around $200 to swap the injectors.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
The two that most people use are Mustang Magic in Deer Park (new management, same techs) and Real Speed in Bohemia.

Users who are viewing this thread