best tuner for tuning a A6 with a circle d 4c

momogt

Established Member
i have a circle d 4c that i will be installing soon. need a recommendation for a tuner who does good email tunes for a circle d.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
This comment has nothing to do with Mike, I don't know him nor his work so this IS NOT A BASH! Just wondering... why someone would use a person that is as important as a tuner can be to our cars that is hard to get in touch with?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
ummmmm maybe cause he's in high demand? did u think of that?

why someone would use a person that is as important as a tuner can be to our cars that is hard to get in touch with?

KushBandit

Established Member
This comment has nothing to do with Mike, I don't know him nor his work so this IS NOT A BASH! Just wondering... why someone would use a person that is as important as a tuner can be to our cars that is hard to get in touch with?

The people who have a difficult time reaching him must not be calling his shop. He's not quick to respond with emails, but he answers the phone just fine.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Like I said, it doesn't matter to me either way. I was just wondering about the thought process.

dennisn

Established Member
You are forging a relationship with your tuner. I know it sounds silly but do a few searches.

I like the fact I can count on my tuner to always get back to me within one business day. He may not always tell me what I want to hear but he is always straight with me and is always looking out for my cars best interest.

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
I bought a 2013 GT auto with Paxton 3.80 pulley 47 lb injectors,3:73 gears,BAP,stock air box. I don't know who tuned it but it made 560 rwhp on 93 octane. I went to the track with stock converter and it ran [email protected] 1.81 60' it was a pig in the 60' now I just installed a circle d 4c 3800 converter to try tommarrow and next week I will change my pulley to maybe a 3.48 and a beefcake tune, I hear good things about those guys so what do you think? Also I run race stars with 28" m&h dragradial. I'm thinking 10.40's tommarrow and maybe 10.0's after pulley and tune!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bought a 2013 GT auto with Paxton 3.80 pulley 47 lb injectors,3:73 gears,BAP,stock air box. I don't know who tuned it but it made 560 rwhp on 93 octane. I went to the track with stock converter and it ran [email protected] 1.81 60' it was a pig in the 60' now I just installed a circle d 4c 3800 converter to try tommarrow and next week I will change my pulley to maybe a 3.48 and a beefcake tune, I hear good things about those guys so what do you think? Also I run race stars with 28" m&h dragradial. I'm thinking 10.40's tommarrow and maybe 10.0's after pulley and tune!

we would love to do one of our lund tunes for you and dial that puppy in!

Users who are viewing this thread