Boost vent

charlierayo

Okay so i was trying to install a K&N CAI and i was on the last couple steps and when i went to go put in the middle boost vaccum, it slipped out. Has this happened to anyone else? Will the line still work if it looks like it just slipped out the socket?

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
If I understand what you are saying, the small middle hose has slipped out of the rubber connector. If that is the case, just push it back in firmly as far as it will go. If it is to tight just a small amount of lubricant will help. If it is really loose after pushing it in, go to a parts store Auto Zone, O'Reilly's, etc, and buy a new rubber connector

charlierayo

If I understand what you are saying, the small middle hose has slipped out of the rubber connector. If that is the case, just push it back in firmly as far as it will go. If it is to tight just a small amount of lubricant will help. If it is really loose after pushing it in, go to a parts store Auto Zone, O'Reilly's, etc, and buy a new rubber connector
Yes it is that part. I have another question, the side that connects to the intake got fell apart and this little white piece came out, do you know which side of the white piece goes into the long piece of tube and which side go into the connector?

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
That is a tough one without a picture. I see this is only your second post, I think you have to have around 10 posts before pictures can be posted.

charlierayo

Its is this line that is circled.

6badb7bf1dcd7668b9ce4b84422be21a.jpg

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
Not sure it would matter as long as the hose is either connected or blocked. I see you have the egr delete as well as other mods, I was thinking it was a stock Lightning, so my advice may not be that helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread