Bus monitor (elderly lady) harassed into tears

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Last edited:

Slow99x

Established Member
If I ever found out that my kids were involved in anything like that they would be walking to school with a backpack full of bricks and on the weekends they would be standing outside their school with a sign telling everyone what they did.
I would never stand for that shit!

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
If I was a kid in their grade I would have beaten the living hell out of all of them..

inb4 the " oh look we have a badass over here " memes

04RiceEater

Established Member
Little s**ts! What is the world coming too when kids disrespect people like this. Looks like the future is headed down the toilet with this trash being alive.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Last edited:

brucesvt

Established Member
If I ever found out that my kids were involved in anything like that they would be walking to school with a backpack full of bricks and on the weekends they would be standing outside their school with a sign telling everyone what they did.
I would never stand for that shit!

this

no respect at all from kids these days

Deric

Established Member
I wonder what would happen if parents weren't allowed to discipline their children like the old days... oh wait, I see now.
How fun would it be to make surprise entrance on this bus next time they do this...? Hulk smash!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
HOly shit this pissed me the **** off, I shared it on my facebook, hopefully I can help more people see how ****ed up some people are and get her some more money. I wish I can donate to the "Plan a hit on these piece of shit kids" fund. I'd empty my bank account lol. Than again, I'm in NY....Hmmm, anyone wanna join me? :p

danbogart

Established Member
The fundraiser is great but I want to know who these kids are and let 4chan have at them for repercussion.

Their names are in the video description. But I say their piss poor parents take some of the heat too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
I want to paper cut the shit out of those kids and squirt some lemon juice all over them!!!
You can't even discipline a kid anymore cuz they'll throw ur ass in jail!!! My mom would've wooped the living shit out of me for doing some shit like this even at my current age.

Users who are viewing this thread