C63 AMG does burnout in times square & attempts to run over NYC Cop

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wanted to slap the guy who took the video. Did he seriously believe it was more the cop's fault and that the cop's actions (just) forced the driver to try to get away? o_O

Can't wait to hear that this clown (driver) is caught and charged with attempted murder.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I wanted to slap the guy who took the video. Did he seriously believe it was more the cop's fault and that the cop's actions (just) forced the driver to try to get away? o_O

Can't wait to hear that this clown (driver) is caught and charged with attempted murder.

Its only a matter of time now that video hit the news so im sure people will be calling in with info.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I only saw one law breaker here. It is silly to say the cop did anything wrong. He walked up to the car when it stopped, then the driver hit the gas. Cop didn't do anything wrong, he was doing his job. Please get a grip people. Lastly, the driver went from breaking a traffic law to attempted murder of a cop. The only mistakes that were made, were those of the driver. I'm hoping the driver will be charged and indicted on several felonies. He consciously chose to hit a cop.

No one is saying that the cop broke any laws... lol....

Only that it was stupid on his part to jump in front of a 2+ ton moving / aggressive vehicle. His body does not equal a concrete jersey barrier (i think).

He definitely saw too many Hollywood flicks... Could have ended very very badly for him. Definitely a rookie mistake.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is NOT the same guy. It says so in the youtube video posted by black99lightnin.

Car has different plates and different color calipers. C63 is so common its like the civic si of the amg world. Specially with that 1 wheel spinning burnout! LOL

Definitely.... you are correct. Not the same car.

Zemedici

Established Member
^ the cop sustained injuries, his adrenaline pushed him to run after the car. I remember when I laid down my vrod. I was able to pick it back up, my bike is almost 700lbs!

Adrenaline will give people superhuman strength etc - amazing stuff. What injuries did he sustain?

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
I've been following this stuff on IG. There are some funny meme's out there :D

I cannot believe THIS VIDEO is now out there and the guy has not been caught yet! This is the latest and GREATEST....IN CAR FOOTAGE OF THE 1 WHEEL BURNOUT!!! You can see the guy on the long board who shot the now infamous/viral video recording! Epic content for my friends on SVTP :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeB8JxTFE3F/?tagged=c63

How this guy has not been caught yet is a mystery to me, but this vid leaking means its getting close.....

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
With that open rear I would claim that I just hit the throttle half way and was unfamiliar with the car. Saw the cop grab his gun and feared for my life.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been following this stuff on IG. There are some funny meme's out there :D

I cannot believe THIS VIDEO is now out there and the guy has not been caught yet! This is the latest and GREATEST....IN CAR FOOTAGE OF THE 1 WHEEL BURNOUT!!! You can see the guy on the long board who shot the now infamous/viral video recording! Epic content for my friends on SVTP :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeB8JxTFE3F/?tagged=c63

How this guy has not been caught yet is a mystery to me, but this vid leaking means its getting close.....

Nice find, good Sir!

Memes please!

Users who are viewing this thread