C63 AMG does burnout in times square & attempts to run over NYC Cop

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Update on the local NJ/NYC news just now---the pair will be going before the judge tonight. Looks like they are gonna try to charge the driver with attempted murder and assault, among other charges. While being transferred, Santos claimed "you have the wrong driver." :D

The C63 was also recovered, with damage as expected.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
To any of our members who are LEOs, don't do what that moron patrolman did. Stand to the side of the car when ordering someone to stop. As seen here, you are no match for a car.

Dumb ass knuckleheads should have just stopped. Would have probably just been a ticket, now it's attempted murder.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
LEO took an offensive lineman stance like he was going to block the car from going anywhere. Hope he recovers quickly though.

As for the arrested:
1 - look like patrons of the Didndo Muffin Bakery
2 - let's just say you were the passenger and were completely unaware of driver's intentions and were unable to stop him, is the only thing that you could do to avoid trouble be turn driver in? Asking for... well you never know

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
2 - let's just say you were the passenger and were completely unaware of driver's intentions and were unable to stop him, is the only thing that you could do to avoid trouble be turn driver in? Asking for... well you never know
He would have had to turn in the driver, which he could have done immediately after getting out of the vehicle or when he was in a safe location to do so.

By knowing of the felony and not reporting it, he was aiding and abetting.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
We should thank guys like this. These are the types of people that are going to push Trump to 2020!

Lol, not if Oprah runs. A black, female, whom is a lesbian will have the SJWs falling over themselves to vote her in.

But that is a topic for another day.

I hope these idiots in the Merc get hung but it is NYC. I don’t have much faith that anything will happen since they tried to mow down an officer.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
To any of our members who are LEOs, don't do what that moron patrolman did. Stand to the side of the car when ordering someone to stop. As seen here, you are no match for a car.

Dumb ass knuckleheads should have just stopped. Would have probably just been a ticket, now it's attempted murder.

Didn't one of them have a warrant? Don't know why they were driving like an idiot to cause attention, but no one claimed they were smart lol.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
To any of our members who are LEOs, don't do what that moron patrolman did.

Or, if you choose to stand in front of the car, at least have your service weapon out and pointed directly at the drivers suck hole as you blatantly yell, I triple dog dare you...........

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
He would have had to turn in the driver, which he could have done immediately after getting out of the vehicle or when he was in a safe location to do so.

By knowing of the felony and not reporting it, he was aiding and abetting.

What a terrible position to be put in. Man that would suck.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I would have no problem being a rat if I was around someone who did something this stupid

Yea, I wouldnt even have let him take off like that, if I was a passenger. Instant head lock for that.

I almost got into it with a couple of friends, for them driving overly “aggressive” with me in the car.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
I saw no attempted murder. The video clearly shows the car stop as the officer approaches. Then when he gets closer, the car tries to steer around him slowly. But the officer side steps to block him. He even tries to go the other way around the cop, but the cop tries to stay in front of him. At that point the cop pulls his weapon, and the driver guns it. Still trying to get around the officer. Not at all trying to run him over. You can clearly see this. The driver got spooked and gunned it. The officer got clipped by the passenger side because the driver was steering around him. Its all there.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw no attempted murder. The video clearly shows the car stop as the officer approaches. Then when he gets closer, the car tries to steer around him slowly. But the officer side steps to block him. He even tries to go the other way around the cop, but the cop tries to stay in front of him. At that point the cop pulls his weapon, and the driver guns it. Still trying to get around the officer. Not at all trying to run him over. You can clearly see this. The driver got spooked and gunned it. The officer got clipped by the passenger side because the driver was steering around him. Its all there.

I am guessing you are a model citizen that never calls the police because you can handle everything yourself.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96 cobra

Established Member
Ah, remember the good ole days when cops wouldn't jump on your hood for times square burnouts? (sarcasm, but not 100%)

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
o any of our members who are LEOs, don't do what that moron patrolman did. Stand to the side of the car when ordering someone to stop. As seen here, you are no match for a car.
This is pretty much common sense, but sometimes cops get caught up in the moment and do things they normally wouldn't do. I have many stories about situations similar to this.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
This is pretty much common sense, but sometimes cops get caught up in the moment and do things they normally wouldn't do. I have many stories about situations similar to this.
Everyone's only human. It's hard to train people how not to react to emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread