California residents might have finally had enough......

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
yeah, probably not but this video does offer some hope.

Hahaha the uncle tom thing had me rolling

In a forum like that, there's a way to conduct yourself to get your point across, while dude's points may have been good and valid, that's not the way you go about it

sent from my phone with two hands while driving with my knee

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GREAT video!!

The street "vendor" commentary was eye opening. Fake IDs being sold openly and nothing is done about it. Those speaking in that video make great points, but it's all falling on deaf ears and being ignored. We need more people to speak up against corrupt, liberal politicians, and demand that we take care of our own citizens first. In the end, when it was obvious the majority were against their agenda, the Board simply shut it down and went into executive session. :confused: Yep, the times they are a changing! But not fast enough.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
GREAT video!!

The street "vendor" commentary was eye opening. Fake IDs being sold openly and nothing is done about it. Those speaking in that video make great points, but it's all falling on deaf ears and being ignored. We need more people to speak up against corrupt, liberal politicians, and demand that we take care of our own citizens first. In the end, when it was obvious the majority were against their agenda, the Board simply shut it down and went into executive session. :confused: Yep, the times they are a changing! But not fast enough.

Its so bad! the citizens made some great points and yet they are literally ignored by that board as they look down at their phones aiming focus at "more important" things.

How long can this last? the money will run out, hand outs and entitlements will completely disappear, and we will then see the REAL anarchy in the streets.

might even be in my lifetime.

Sad!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
GREAT video!!

The street "vendor" commentary was eye opening. Fake IDs being sold openly and nothing is done about it.

that's been going on forever. everyone knew that was the go-to place to get a fake id in high school lol. LAPD has a "hands off" policy when it comes to these people.

this happened right near my house. it was on a sunday morning. i drove by just after it had happened and was wondering what had happened since they had a big tent out over a car. didnt find out till a few weeks later. then to find out that the woman killed was the sister of an lapd officer from that very precinct. she was asking why is he still here blah blah blah and i just thought to myself, go talk to your boss who refuses to work with the Feds. this guy has been arrested for deported FIVE times already multiple arrests including a few DUIs. yet LAPD refuses to give ICE a call to remove his ass. he just gets put back out on the street
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/0...harged-in-deadly-california-car-accident.html

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Its so bad! the citizens made some great points and yet they are literally ignored by that board as they look down at their phones aiming focus at "more important" things.

yeah they just sit there listening to the people rant. like when you hear your kids complain about dumb stuff at school. internally theyre just rolling their eyes and looking at the clock thinking how much longer do we have to sit here.... they could care less what these people say. they go where the money and votes are. typical big city government everywhere.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
All had good points. Unfortunately their voices get drowned out by liberals and illegals. Hell, illegals get more of a say in city politics than citizens do it seems...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/us/huntington-park-undocumented-immigrants-city-commission-appointees/

If that doesn't make your blood boil, idk what would.

yeah that was absolutely ridiculous. how can that even be possible and not in the city's bylaws or whatever. that would be great if ICE showed up later and just took him away. doh!

i wouldnt be surprised if one day an illegal immigrant with DUIs on record ends up running for POTUS, and gets it. prob after the first trannie POTUS though. baby steps Merica. baby steps

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, these locusts move out of Kommiefornia and into more right leaning states and then push to turn the new place into what they just left. California type liberals are a plague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
it gets worse and worse each year.....****ing ridiculous

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The video in the op gives me a glimmer of hope that not all Californians are cucks, just a majority of them and nearly all their politicians. From what I gather, it's mainly the Huntington area that are based patriots and that video seemed to solidify that. The First Lady from Ecuador citing the constitution nearly brought a tear to my eye, I definitely fist pumped though!

It's just amazing how feelings these days are held higher than law. When it comes to illegal immigrants, genders (there are only two!) and Islam, our politicians are more interested in making special exceptions for a .01% of a population and don't care that they are at best, inconveniencing and at worst, putting legal citizens lives at risk.

I'm all for LEGAL immigration (I am Cuban, my mother and father came here in the 60's LEGALLY), people being whatever sex they want and having consensual sex with whoever they want (don't make me change my way of life to appease you, though!) and helping true asylum seeking refugees (not these fake ass economic refugees posing, and they better put up with the extended vetting process. If they REALLY want to be Americans, they should GLADLY wait in line for 90-120+ days, IDGAF).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread