Calling Scott Hundley.....

TRBO VNM

call me please. I have very good news for you. :beer:

and no, I am not saving you money on car insurance.

TRBO VNM

sorry guys. nothing special really. I put a call into Alan regarding the gauge pods and Scott had an issue with his. Alan is just replacing it for Scott. I didn't have Scott's home number and this was the only way I could get ahold of him.

On a side note, anyone who wants Alan's A-pillar dual gauge pod with or without the raptor mount, I have worked out a MACA discount with him and Mike(Cobra330) had also been in contact with him as well. There is a discount code you can enter on his site when you order, which I have the code. might be making this a separate thread, but need to clear some things with the moderators first.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I was going to let them stew until lunch before posting up. Yeah, I had always been a fan of Alan and his dedication. The imitation pods look just that. Anyway. Excellent customer service. Way above and beyond the call of duty. For Jason too. It helps to know people.

Thanks again.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
sorry guys. nothing special really. I put a call into Alan regarding the gauge pods and Scott had an issue with his. Alan is just replacing it for Scott. I didn't have Scott's home number and this was the only way I could get ahold of him.

On a side note, anyone who wants Alan's A-pillar dual gauge pod with or without the raptor mount, I have worked out a MACA discount with him and Mike(Cobra330) had also been in contact with him as well. There is a discount code you can enter on his site when you order, which I have the code. might be making this a separate thread, but need to clear some things with the moderators first.

Sweet..spill the code. Also...I have not seen the gauge pod with the raptor mount on his site. I would like to see that one. Also what is the cost.

Thanks for the work on this Jason! I will be ordering one..and the gauges this month!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
You'll be able to see mine next week WITH the final shift light mount. Stealth design. If I show you, I'm o have to kill you.

Well at least I will die knowing I saw the sweet design....!! :D

TRBO VNM

Cobra330 said:
Sweet..spill the code. Also...I have not seen the gauge pod with the raptor mount on his site. I would like to see that one. Also what is the cost.

Thanks for the work on this Jason! I will be ordering one..and the gauges this month!

he hasn't updated the site yet and I am not sure of the cost with the raptor mount. send him a PM and find out.

I will PM you the code. you can also state in the comments section when you order that you want the raptor mount.

I have the mount and have had it for weeks now. although everyone elses will be different. Mine is made of billet aluminum. Only 2 made like this and he has the other. All future mounts will be out if ABS plastic and be painted to match the pillar and already mounted to the pods so you don't have to do anything.

I don't have pics of mine yet and Alan is already giving me a hard time. :poke:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
he hasn't updated the site yet and I am not sure of the cost with the raptor mount. send him a PM and find out.

I will PM you the code. you can also state in the comments section when you order that you want the raptor mount.

I have the mount and have had it for weeks now. although everyone elses will be different. Mine is made of billet aluminum. Only 2 made like this and he has the other. All future mounts will be out if ABS plastic and be painted to match the pillar and already mounted to the pods so you don't have to do anything.

I don't have pics of mine yet and Alan is already giving me a hard time. :poke:

Cool..PM me the code when you can! I sent him an e-mail to get the cost of the one with the raptor mount.

Yeah...as Sean would say THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!

Thanks again!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
Cool..PM me the code when you can! I sent him an e-mail to get the cost of the one with the raptor mount.

Yeah...as Sean would say THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!

Thanks again!

Ditto here.... I am interested in the one with the raptor mount as well. I will also need the contact info.

Thanks!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
:pop:

This is fun to watch...

Seriously though, there will be some more information/site updates coming. I am in the midst of a very serious computer HD failure, so it may be delayed a bit. "dude, my Dell bought the farm"

Here's the skinny on a few questions I saw in this thread:

Jason has the discount code, so PM him for it. Per the rules of the forum, I'm staying clear of this. Actual questions regarding fit, color, blah blah can and should come to me (either here or email).

Raptor mount will add $10 to the part. It will ship dyed and mounted, ready for a quick clip of the shift light and you're ready to go!

I'll be watching this thread, and when my PC is fixed I'll have time to post more pics/info as required.

Alan :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
alanw6 said:
:pop:

This is fun to watch...

Seriously though, there will be some more information/site updates coming. I am in the midst of a very serious computer HD failure, so it may be delayed a bit. "dude, my Dell bought the farm"

Here's the skinny on a few questions I saw in this thread:

Jason has the discount code, so PM him for it. Per the rules of the forum, I'm staying clear of this. Actual questions regarding fit, color, blah blah can and should come to me (either here or email).

Raptor mount will add $10 to the part. It will ship dyed and mounted, ready for a quick clip of the shift light and you're ready to go!

I'll be watching this thread, and when my PC is fixed I'll have time to post more pics/info as required.

Alan :beer:

Sweet! Thanks Alan! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread