Car accidents on the rise...

Zemedici

Established Member
Pretty much a combination of everything that has been mentioned. One thing hard to measure is how much people just don't care about driving safely. They just want to get where they are going as fast as they can and screw everybody else. It doesn't take pot, alcohol, phones or anything else to make people just not care.

This. It blows my mind the dumb shit I see on a daily basis.

Example : There will be two lanes turning left, the car on the INSIDE lane will then immediately try to make a right turn, so they have to stop traffic to merge into another lane, then another lane, to make a right. Instead of just being in the ****ing right lane to start with.

Hurrr durr driving is hard.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
This. It blows my mind the dumb shit I see on a daily basis.

Example : There will be two lanes turning left, the car on the INSIDE lane will then immediately try to make a right turn, so they have to stop traffic to merge into another lane, then another lane, to make a right. Instead of just being in the ****ing right lane to start with.

Hurrr durr driving is hard.

The world obviously revolves around them, so traffic an wait. ;)

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Great, just another insurance rate increase if you're in that area.
Make pot legal, so what, it won't affect you they said... LOL

97snakebite

Established Member
if it was just weed being the cause u would see a rise in driving while impair cases you would think. I didnt see where it mentioned that.. I blame the millennials

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I was just on a plane with a woman who does crash statistics for the state of Colorado. She told me that fatalities are down since it was legalized. And DWI related fatalities are down considerably. Something like 7%.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I was just on a plane with a woman who does crash statistics for the state of Colorado. She told me that fatalities are down since it was legalized. And DWI related fatalities are down considerably. Something like 7%.

That is because the stoners are driving slower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Was she high?

Users who are viewing this thread