Car mods

Scud2

Established Member
Hinestly though...thata where most roads lead...or n2o. But besides that. I'd say lower. Wheels and exhaust and your good to go!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sluggie24

Established Member
If the engine is sound, put a base supercharger kit, cat back exhaust, gears and custom tune in it.

You will be very happy with the performance gain for quite a while and get the largest bang for your buck.

After the power is addressed then you can start addressing other areas like suspension, brakes, looks etc. we all want power first so start there.

If you don't have the funds for all that up front then just start with gears, box tuner tune and cat back exhaust. Will give you some pep and sound and they will be needed for future mods anyway.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
How many miles on it ? If over 120k, my first 'mods' would be a new oil pump, timing kit and all new gaskets.

I agree with this. Depends on mileage. Except if its got that many miles and i'm doing a rebuild, I would just get a teksid block and build a new motor.

confused

Closet Mopar guy
Established Member
Just depends on your budget and what is important to you.

I did mufflers and and x pipe,modified the factory airbox(had a k&n when I bvought it),did a plenum and throttle body,and then did shocks/struts and lowering springs.Will eventually do under drive pullies and 3.73 gears.Mine is a "budget" deal so nothing crazy.

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Humaran, if you were looking for a little more power for the street, we would recommend starting with an intake and quality catback exhaust like our Street system #15671. This will improve the efficiency of your engine and build the basis for further mods later. If we can answer any questions for you, please feel free to send us a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread