Central kansas svt and others check in!

Dalton_ray

Established Member
Sorry fellas hadn't realized i had gotten so many replies. would be awesome to meet some of yall sometime. My cobra is about to go under the knife for her new blower and sra swap.. any of ya'll have a last min car show worth going too?

Dalton_ray

Established Member
03kingsnake did you just post in the fort riley mustang club yesterday or the day before by chance? Not sure how many silver cobras are in that area

03KingSnake

Established Member
03kingsnake did you just post in the fort riley mustang club yesterday or the day before by chance? Not sure how many silver cobras are in that area

Yes I did post in the club last night. Not to many silver cobras around the area. Saw two white terminators and a black termi around fort riley

Dalton_ray

Established Member
it does need to slow down, but yes it would be very nice to meet up with everyone. and i do believe i know quite a few of the guys in the wichita area that tend to get out ^^

316GT5.0

Established Member
Just bought a new to me 13 GT in Wichita KS. I don't know anyone in the area in the car scene. Looking to modify and get a tune asap. Any reccomendations for shops or info on meets and cruise spots let me know. My name is Reece.

03Mocked

Established Member
I also just got a new to me 03 Mach 1 in Wichita. Meet or cruise would be awesome! There is a meet almost every Friday when it starts to get warmer, Central and west by the wendys.

316GT5.0

Established Member
I also just got a new to me 03 Mach 1 in Wichita. Meet or cruise would be awesome! There is a meet almost every Friday when it starts to get warmer, Central and west by the wendys.

Im familiar with the meet on central and west. Hopefully some of these other guys will chime in and we can do a meet. I know they do cars a coffee a few places around town on sundays and then boba zone use to have a car meet on wednesdays. But im looking for a good shop to bring my car to soon for some dyno tuning in the okc or KC area, hell i might go to dallas if need be. I have never done the whole mail order tune and im not too comfortable with it, maybe im old school lol.

03Mocked

Established Member
Anyone check out The Chill car show in park city this past weekend? I didn't feel like braving the snow.

Users who are viewing this thread